West Side Poker Club September 23. Notice the change in tournament format

Do to the request of the people, we have decided to change our event on Saturday September 23, 2006 to our normal format for the re-buy which was previously posted.

West Side Poker Club
Presents

Our 65.00 Bounty Freeze Out

Here's how it is going to work.  This will be a freeze out tournament.  There is no re-buys  and no add-ons.

Each pre-registered player will pay 65.00.  Walk-ins will pay 75.00
     Each player will receive 10 000 chips
     Blinds will go up every 20 minutes The goal is to end the tournament between 9:30 and 10:30 pm, although we will have the hall till midnight.     
     Every player will be given a special chip with the word Bounty on it  We will be looking to payout the top 10% players. 

The date will be Saturday September 23, 2006.  The doors open up at 11:00 pm.  Shuffle up and deal will be at 12:00 pm.  We have room for 120 people.  This tournament will be held in a hall between Kitchener and Guelph. 

Here is how the Bounty part works.

Everyone is given a chip with the word BOUNTY on it.  When you put someone out the game you get their “bounty chip”.  For every chip you have it will be worth $5.00.  You can only lose your chip, so if you put out 5 guys you keep their chips and give yours to the guy who put you out. 

As always there will be a 2/4 NL  ring game available with a min buy in of 60.00 and a max buy in of 300.00

Players must be pre-register here on the forum or at westsidepokerclub@rogers.com

Players List

1.  Redington it will be great to see you again
2.  ItsaMe
3.  PokerJAH
4.  Danielle
5.  Tara
6.  Ferdinand
7.  glassballs7
8.  Ian C
9.  Rohit
10.Jeff Shantz
11.  Pink Lady
12.  Shopsy
13.  Brady Belanger
14.  Reserve for Brady
15.  Reserve for Brady
16.  Reserve for Brady
17.  Anthony Bakker
18.  Mark McIntosh
19.  Rob Demille
20.  Happy420
21.  Friend of Happy420
22.  Friend of Happy420
23.  Friend of Happy420
24.  Friend of Happy420
25.  Eagle
26.  Friend of  Eagle
27.  Friend of  Eagle
28.  PokerDeamon
29.  Jim Baile
30.  Andre F
31.  Danny S.
32.  Ryan E.
33.  Mike Bekiroski
34.  Friend of Mike
35.  Don C
36.  Gary Miller.
37.  Glen Miller
38.  Randy Miller
40.  Randy
41.  Ken
42.  Crissy
43.  TwoThree
44.  Anne
45.  Don
46.  Acid Joe
47.  AcidJoesHoe
48.  Folded
49.  Chico
50.  Ty Jenkins
51.  Big Bob
52.  Dr Larry
53.  Kristy Sea
54.  g2
55.  Derek
56.  Sean Morrison
57.  Phil D
58.  Phil L
59.  Chris M
60.  Steve
61.  Scotty
62.  Jon L
63.  Kris Prashad
64.  Larry the Wine Man
65.  Jeff Peddle
66.  Pete Lavalley
67.  BJ Reid
68.  AAAsWILD
69.  Blondfish
70.  Resereved for Blondfish
71.  CanadaDave
72.  Str82ace
73.  Pkrfce9
74.  Max
75.  Carmaker

Comments

• sign me up.
  • ItsaMe wrote:
    sign me up.

Mario, good to see you can take a weekend from heading down east to play some poker! :D:D:D

See ya soon!

Prophet 22
  • GUESS WHO'S BACK...BACK AGAIN :D:D
    ...HAPPY!! I'll be there Brent and I'll be bringing a crew
  • Let's get it on!!! I'm in.
  • Happy good to hear from you again, I am sure Tyson is looking forward to taking you on.

Prophet :2h :2s
  • Hey Brent any interest in bumping up the bounty?? maybe even $10.. i'd be in 4 sure!
  • hey brent , can i get my ring that day ??
  • Happy probably not this time around.

Cole, I hope so, are you playing?
  • Brent,

Please add
    Gary Miller.
    Glen Miller
    Randy Miller

Thank you
    Pink Lady
  • The list is current and won't be updated til Monday.

Thanks
  • ya if i my ring will be there that day iam not coming if the ring isent there ive been waiting on mine for awile soo u think it will be there?
  • Sign me up.

/g2
  • OK I am off that day... So sign me and JOe up for now.. I am not sure if he has to work next weekend.. And Tomorrow or the next day .. I will or he will post for sure if we are going to be able to come...
    Thanks Brent
  • OK I am  off that day... So sign me and JOe up for now.. I am not sure if he has to work next weekend.. And Tomorrow or the next day .. I will or he will post for sure if we are going to be able to come...
    Thanks Brent

Thanks for the heads up Aimee. Great job on Saturday! Like how I avoided you for the heads up portion of the Royal Cup.

• This list is current, last week to pre-register. It is important to pre-register because there will be only so many seats made available the day of the tournament.

• g2 wrote:
    Sign me up.

/g2
    I can't find my name on the list.

/g2
  • g2 wrote:
    I can't find my name on the list.

/g2

Sorry about that, now it is current.

Brent
  • Put me on the list lads
    The 'Wine Man'
  • LOL Good JOb Brent...

Apparently AJ thought he was gonna kill me... I do much better in heads up when the chip stacks are even not 4 or 5 to 1... which is how it was on thursday against AJ ... He told me he put himself against me for the heads up because of his win on Thursday night...:) That heads up was a big one for the Ryder cup..It was a good day .... Hope to see you saturday...
  • Just passed the 60 mark. 10 tables of 8 would be nice. Almost there.

• I'm still sitting on the fence for this one Brent. Let you know for sure by the end of the week.

I want a rematch Amiee!! :rage:
  • count me in if the ring will be there if not i wont be able to make it, and i think blair needs hes ring too u owe blair a ring too i think he said
  • Hey Brent

Looks like JOe is working... I do believe i will be there... If i dont get lost finding my way there lol....

As for AJ... Rematch you want.... Well anyday. anytime.. I will give you a rematch... But I think I will save it for the league play... Dont want you to know to much about how I play my headsup... :D
  • Hi Brent,
    Count me in!

Cheers,
    Dave.
  • Sign me up too.
  • Great to see AJ. We will see you tomorrow.

Cameron
  • are you sending out directions today? thanks.
  • Add Max to the list too. I'm 95% sure he will attend.

I'm assuming this game is at the same location between Guelph & Kitchener?
  • With AJ and the wine man in, there's enough dead money to attract me now.

Sign me up. I will likely be fairly late, so please blind me in for the first ... while.
  • pkrfce9 wrote:
    With AJ and the wine man in, there's enough dead money to attract me now.

Nasty!! :rage: True...but NASTY!!