Team Rosters

Can each team Captain verify their team roster on this thread.  We would like to start picking the table selection by this weekend so that we can eliminate the extra hour it takes to do it live the day of. If you could also put everyones forum names if applicable.

Royal City Suckouts

Sandro - pokerdro
Miranda - mirmir
Scott - ScottyZ
Mark Quaine
Ken - ANTE RIVER
Jay - JTBIG
TIM - trip billies
Haren - non forum

Comments

• Kitchener Heartbreak Kids

Shannon- stpboy
    Trevor- beanie42
    Mark- DrTyore
    Johnnie- JohnnieH
    Amanda- Easy
    Tim- TimSum
    Steve- Shtebs
    Tom- TNorth AKA "Metro"
  • Kitchener II

1.  Prophet 22  -  Brent
    2.  Shopsy        -  Jeff
    3.  Blazin 72      -  Cameron
    4.  Wolfhound   -  Dave
    5.  BigE            -  Eric
    6.  Carmaker     -  Geoff
    7.  OnTilt98      -  Ron
    8.  non member - Randy
  • THE CHAMPS

Brad - Pinhead
    Mike - SirWatts
    Elliot - E
    Wes - westside8
    Kyle - specialK
    Dom - hughjazz6969
    Xuan - xx23
    Dave - non forum
  • The Lunatic Fringe

1.2BULLETS - Jeremy
    2.ZITHAL - Rob
    3.???????????
    4.FOLDED - Cory
    5.HOBBES - Ron
    6.KRT - Keven
    7.ACIDJOESHOE - Aimee
    8.???????????

ALT - POKERQUEEN - Mandy
  • Milton Rocks....    (Bronze medalists and moving on up)

Jeff C.   (compuease)
    Tony   non forum'er   
    Bob S.   (BIGBOB)
    Greg    (g2)  Our designated import and MVP of Ryder Cup I
    Phil    (Velvet Alley)
    Dave B   non forum'er
    Larry L   non forum'er
    Greg   pkrfce9
  • Ching Hill

AJ (STR82ACE)
    Chris (BigChrisEl)
    Eleanor (ElElliott)
    Jeff (TheBusDriver)
    Justin (JHJ)
    Derek (Dereksen)
    Joe (AcidJoe)
    Max (GutWagonMaster)
  • pokerdro wrote:
    Can each team Captain verify their team roster on this thread. We would like to start picking the table selection by this weekend so that we can eliminate the extra hour it takes to do it live the day of. If you could also put everyones forum names if applicable.

Sandros,

Is there going to be a cut off date for teams to post their rosters so we can set a date to start picking the tables.  We could probably do it through MSN on Wednesday next week at 8:00pm or sometime after that.  So far I count 7 teams confirmed.

Prophet :2h :2s
  • The only problem we may have is finding a time where all 7 or 8 captains are available.
    I'm not around until 9 PM every night next week, but if we can find a night that works for all of us,
    MSN seems like the best option.

I told Sandro I would look after the player placement and have everything set up, just waiting to see
    if we get the 8th team or not. The idea I had in mind for placement was to send out the master list to
    all the captains, have them fill in the first spots for each game (or more if they know who they will put
    in the second spot regardless of who is placed in the first spot) and then "reply-to-all" so that the other
    captains could then proceed with their second and third picks.

I think the MSN option should run more smoothly if we can get a common time, but if that isn't possible,
    I'm open to any other suggestions

Also, I need an email address for Jeremy (and GTA captain if they get a team) and then I will send out the
    excel file with the player selection sheets. Please PM this to me ASAP
  • I think MSN would be the ideal thing to do. I am just waiting for Blondefish to confirm I want to know before the weekend. Also Shannon has to find a replacement and I may be replacing someone tonight also. So the deadline is Sunday and we will try to get in what we can next week.

If blondefish knows for sure what is happening let me know ASAP. Also Shanon please advise when you have someone.
  • I have someone. Post above is updated.

stp
  • Blondefish is still preparing his team and has until Sunday about 2ish to formally tell us if they are in or out. I may have one change to make before then also. I will advise ASAP.
  • I have just got a confirmation from Blondefish and the 8th and final team is alive and ready to go.

GTA West Piranas

1) Buddy (BlondeFish)
    2) Sien
    3) Ryan
    4) Pac
    5) Cory
    6) Dustin
    7) Willie
    Ryan D or Laura
  • How many of Blondefish's team are forum members?
  • ElElliott wrote:
    How many of Blondefish's team are forum members?
    Are you scared of the rake-free bingo masters? :D:D:D
  • I believe that most if not all his team are non forum members.  I will get him to post that info.

I would also like to advise everyone of our late change ScottyZ has officially joined the Guelph team. I have updated the list to reflect that.

Happy Hunting.
  • pokerdro wrote:
    I would also like to advise everyone of our late change ScottyZ has officially joined the Guelph team.  I have updated the list to reflect that.
    Is he a forum member? Nice of you to pop in a 'ringer'. It will be good to meet this mysterious SZ.
  • pkrfce9 wrote:
    pokerdro wrote:
    I would also like to advise everyone of our late change ScottyZ has officially joined the Guelph team. I have updated the list to reflect that.
    Is he a forum member? Nice of you to pop in a 'ringer'. It will be good to meet this mysterious SZ.

He's been out to a few Bristols. Nice guy.

Maybe he'll play once the Cook Crew starting hosting again soon.
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    Maybe he'll play once the Cook Crew starting hosting again soon.
    Mid-October we'll start up again ;)
  • So, what's the word? Are there going to be 7 teams or 8?

If we're going to do a live draft, 4 or 5 of the team captains will be at Bristol Wed night,
    but Shannon said in the BSC thread that he has to work. Thursday night might be tough
    for AJ since they have the Ching Hill finale. Anybody have a good suggestion to work around those?
  • Pinhead wrote:
    So, what's the word? Are there going to be 7 teams or 8?

If we're going to do a live draft, 4 or 5 of the team captains will be at Bristol Wed night,
    but Shannon said in the BSC thread that he has to work. Thursday night might be tough
    for AJ since they have the Ching Hill finale. Anybody have a good suggestion to work around those?

Brad check out the email I sent. We have 8 teams. I am not sure if this is a good option but it may work to start filling in a bit of the brackets.
  • Looks good to me :)
    Let's get started on the pics
  • Brad and I have placed our first players on the linked site I sent all Captains in the email earlier tonight. Please log on get some players filled in. Be careful if there is two people editing it may cause a problem.
  • If everybody could just reply to the "Table Assignment" thread in the format I used
    eg "Stud #1 - Player Name"

I will do my best to update the initial post as often as I can but I don't have the priveledge of internet
    access at work so be patient
  • I've started making my picks. Trevor and Tom have been selected thus far as first picks for their respective SNG's.

stp
  • stpboy wrote:
    I've started making my picks.  Trevor and Tom have been selected thus far as first picks for their respective SNG's.

stp

Is this for the first 2 stud games?

Thanks
  • stpboy wrote:
    I've started making my picks. Trevor and Tom have been selected thus far as first picks for their respective SNG's.

stp

Is this for the first 2 stud games?

Thanks

Nope. One for a LHE SNG, one for NLHE.
    The list on the other site is current with all the picks that have been posted, and I have added a couple more
    of my picks even though they are in the second spot of the SNG
  • Here is the latest update for the GTA West Piranas:

1) Buddy (BlondeFish)
    2) Ryan B. (Kid Poker v. 2.0)
    3) Cory (muffinnuts)
    4) Dustin (kingofkings20)
    5) Sien
    6) Pac
    7) Willie
    8 ) Terry
  • Table 4
    Fix  Limit

Jeff S

Table 7
    Omaha

Wolfhound

Also, I recieved an email that Joe is playing at the Captains Table.  Is this correct?

B
  • Not correct, while it was considered by our team, AJ will play at the captains table.
  • AcidJoe wrote:
    Not correct, while it was considered by our team, AJ will play at the captains table. 

Thanks for the clarification Joe

Prophet :2h :2s