WPC I - NL Holdem - Sun Sept 10th - Waterloo

1235»

Comments

• shopsy wrote:
    Greg,

May be 15-20 min. late can you post and fold me.

Shopsy
    no problem shopsy

/g2
  • Sorry Greg,

I can't make it before 5:30 which I guess would be a little deep to be blinding out.

Dave Kostis.
  • King Mob wrote:
         Sorry Greg,

I can't make it before 5:30 which I guess would be a little deep to be blinding out.

Dave Kostis.
    Feel free to come out for the BBQ and side games.

/g2
  • If anyone can bring an extra rectangular table top or a couple folding chairs that would be appreciated. They aren't necessary, but would probably make the tourney run a bit smoother, especially if it's raining tomorrow (which it isn't supposed to). Thanks

/g2
  • I will bring both a rectangle folding poker table top and a few chairs.

Ranger Mike
  • I'd love to take that empty seat. :-)
  • g2 wrote:
    stpboy wrote:
    Ummm, how can I get on the 'guest list'?  I just realized that I have a ball tournament that weekend but should be back by 2pm...

stp
    I'll just blind you out Shannon.  Who's gonna collect the money for the Triple Crown prior to the tourney?  The host isn't allowed to do it, right?

/g2

Reminder for you Greg.

Also, if you woouldn't mind collecting any monies for the KWTC that would be appreciate otherwise we'll forfeit this event for it or ask another trusted individual to take on the task. Thanks Greg.

stp
  • Any seats left for this one?
  • stpboy wrote:
    g2 wrote:
    stpboy wrote:
    Ummm, how can I get on the 'guest list'?  I just realized that I have a ball tournament that weekend but should be back by 2pm...

stp
    I'll just blind you out Shannon.  Who's gonna collect the money for the Triple Crown prior to the tourney?  The host isn't allowed to do it, right?

/g2

Reminder for you Greg. 

Also, if you woouldn't mind collecting any monies for the KWTC that would be appreciate otherwise we'll forfeit this event for it or ask another trusted individual to take on the task.  Thanks Greg.

stp

Thanks for the reminders Shannon. I'm on it.

/g2
  • Eagle wrote:
    Any seats left for this one?
    Sorry, no.

/g2
  • BrennerM wrote:

I will bring both a rectangle folding poker table top and a few chairs.

Ranger Mike
    Thanks a lot Mike.  If you could be here by 1:30pm that would be great.

/g2
  • Good luck everyone!

I'll be there for the next one.

Johnnie
  • Greg - can you PM me your address - or anyone else who sees this post and knows....

Thanks
  • TNORTH wrote:
    Greg - can you PM me your address - or anyone else who sees this post and knows....

Thanks
    Done

/g2
  • Sorry can't make it, team played well. Hope all had a good time. See you at the next one.

stp
  • Thanks for hosting a good game Greg. Enjoyed my short time in the game. See you next time.

sstar
  • Hey Greg,

Can't make it out. I'll get you back for the burgers I ordered.
  • Thanks Greg

Another great day of poker.. I really enjoyed it .. And seeing everybody again.. I would also like to thank your Mom and Dad for putting up with us all... It was really nice of them to help you out and let you host at there place... Hope to see you at the next one...

Aimee
  • Thanks for hosting, your home made poker table is great, always a pleasure to meet new players . if any of you pass by Montreal anytime soon feel free to beep me and we'll get you playing
  • Thanks a ton Greg! was alot of fun to be back playing poker with you all :D

And I have now won a real tournament!
  • Greg,

Mandy and I wanted to thank you for hosting a great event. Congratulations to Brad on a great victory! Can't wait fo rthe next one.

2BULLETS
    :as :ah
  • Yep Greg thanks to you and your parents for hosting, that was a great event..  Too bad Braad had a 10-1 chip lead when we got to heads up, that was too big a difference, even for a rock, to make up. Very nice tournament Braad, I guess the jinx against me is over.... 
  • Congrats Braad, and thanks Greg for hosting. It was fun, got cards when I needed them and the suck outs when I was behind. The blinds just got very aggressive towards the end. 60K in chips isn't a lot when the blinds hit 2k 4k shorthanded. I wish I could have stayed to watch the ubber rock vs the ubber maniac.
  • Congrats Brad

Nice to see you back playing ... Thanks again to Greg for hosting... Was a great day...
  • AcidJoe wrote:
    Congrats Braad, and thanks Greg for hosting.  It was fun, got cards when I needed them and the suck outs when I was behind.  The blinds just got very aggressive towards the end.  60K in chips isn't a lot when the blinds hit 2k 4k shorthanded.  I wish I could have stayed to watch the ubber rock vs the ubber maniac. 
    Don't know if the "ubber" tag sticks to either of us quite a much... lol.. Methinks both of have come a little towards "middle" ground. I thought Braad played very smart that whole final table. He has certainly learned how to switch gears at the appropriate times. He may never lose another tournament. VERY nicely done.... Even if that was 2nd pair and a gutshot you called my top pair with... grrrrr.....
  • Hey Greg
    What an outstanding venue and lots of belly bustin laughs all afternoon ( Cory you are crazy bud ). Thourghly enjoyed the day, and it was great to meet your parents- now I know why your such a fine young man. Thanks for making us 'all' feel so at home. You're a super host. Looking forward to the next event. Thank goodness I only brought one bottle of 'wine'.
    Cheers all. See you soon.
    The 'Wine Man'
  • Great job Greg. Keep it up! And Congrats to twothree. Well played.