WPC I - NL Holdem - Sun Sept 10th - Waterloo

Comments

• Directions have been sent.

11. "Shtebs" Steve (*)
    30. "carmaker" Geoff (*)
    2. "ItsaMe" Mario (*)

(*) Please PM an email address for directions.

/g2
  • to live up to the name the Legend killer you have to take out out one of the biggest legends of kw in the poker history hes name is TYSON REDDINGTON your next tyson the legend killers next victim.

WHOS NEXT ??? sept 10th iam back tick tock the countdown is on tyson no where to hide

AND IF U ANT DOWN WITH THAT I GOT TO WORDS FOR YA.........

SUCK OUT !!!!
  • Greg
    Looks like the boys are ready for this one. It's time for the 'Wine Man' to stir up the pot! It's BOUNTY time.
    Please put the following players at my table ' Haddon 'Foot In Mouth' - Josh, Hollywood 'I Can't Spell' Cole, Redington 'Does'nt make me laugh', Cory 'River Rat', STPboy 'Dream Weaver', and 2-3 'All In' Brad.
    Cole, Haddon,Redington, and STP can expect bounties placed on there BIG heads.
    Please don't feed me wine at this tournament - I tend to get very LOUD!
    I can hardly wait to hug you guys. Shuffle up and deal.
    The "Wine Man'
    Larry L.
  • Larry L. wrote:
    Greg
    Looks like the boys are ready for this one. It's time for the 'Wine Man' to stir up the pot! It's BOUNTY time.
    Please put the following players at my table ' Haddon 'Foot In Mouth' - Josh, Hollywood 'I Can't Spell' Cole, Redington 'Does'nt make me laugh', Cory 'River Rat', STPboy 'Dream Weaver', and 2-3 'All In' Brad.
    Cole, Haddon,Redington, and STP can expect bounties placed on there BIG heads.
    Please don't feed me wine at this tournament - I tend to get very LOUD!
    I can hardly wait to hug you guys. Shuffle up and deal.
    The "Wine Man'
    Larry L.
    Haha, sounds like I should put Larry in the basement or he might disturb the neighbours.

Good news is the forecast looks good so two of the tables will be outside.

Directions have been sent... only missing two people's email addresses. Not to name names or anything... but here are their names!!!

11. "Shtebs" Steve (*)
    30. "carmaker" Geoff (*)

/g2
  • PLEASE ENSURE LARRY IS AT MY TABLE...... I LOVE TO PUSH AROUND TIGHT PLAYERS......

LARRY - YOU KNOCK ME OUT, $50... I KNOCK YOU OUT, $50?

WHAT DO YOU SAY?
  • Greg... Do you think three hours is too long to be blinded out? I can't make it til 5.
  • Zithal wrote:
    Greg... Do you think three hours is too long to be blinded out? I can't make it til 5.
    8 players per table... 1/2 hour levels... if you estimate (conveniently) 32 hands per hour you're paying the blinds twice per level. If I can add that's 6450 of your 8000 starting stack blinded away. It's your call though. But 5pm would be good timing to join the BBQ and whatever SNGs/cash games break out afterwards.

/g2
  • g2 wrote:
    Zithal wrote:
    Greg... Do you think three hours is too long to be blinded out? I can't make it til 5.
    8 players per table... 1/2 hour levels... if you estimate (conveniently) 32 hands per hour you're paying the blinds twice per level. If I can add that's 6450 of your 8000 starting stack blinded away. It's your call though. But 5pm would be good timing to join the BBQ and whatever SNGs/cash games break out afterwards.

/g2

Yeah... you're right. OK. Sadly, take me out of the Main Event, but I'll be by later for the BBQ and Cash Games in the evening.
  • Dear FOLDED
    You horses ass! Where do you get off calling me a 'TIGHT' player. I'm definately NOT a tight player, I'm a very,very cautious and somewhat 'restrained' bordering on pimp playing animal. I'll have you know the only time I'm 'tight' is when I'm drinking 'Whine'....whoops....wine!
    p.s. I can't remember who you are.....it happens when you're about to turn 60 years old. Help me with a name so I can decide if I'll take you up on the $50. offer!
    I'm waiting with baited breath.
    The one and only 'Wine Man'
  • g2 wrote:
    10. "folded" Cory
    Larry, there's no way you're a day over 39! :D

/g2
  • Larry L. wrote:
    Dear FOLDED
    You horses ass! Where do you get off calling me a 'TIGHT' player. I'm definately NOT a tight player, I'm a very,very cautious and somewhat 'restrained' bordering on pimp playing animal. I'll have you know the only time I'm 'tight' is when I'm drinking 'Whine'....whoops....wine!
    p.s. I can't remember who you are.....it happens when you're about to turn 60 years old. Help me with a name so I can decide if I'll take you up on the $50. offer!
    I'm waiting with baited breath.
    The one and only 'Wine Man'
    Hah... these kids, they think they are insulting us when they call us tight..... lol... just makes it all the easier to push them off pots, especially late, when the pots mean something....... You and me heads up Larry? the "kids" can watch some old "pros" at work...... Jeff...
  • Greg,

I am going to back out. I can't guarantee what time I will be there (but I know I'll be late).

So as much as I want to come, please take me off the list.
  • Greg,

I am going to back out. I can't guarantee what time I will be there (but I know I'll be late).

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I ordered a special BBQable baby just for you! You still gonna join us for the BBQ and side games?

/g2
  • Probably..I will be with Rob. If you know what I'm sayin'! Chavez vous?
  • g2 wrote:
    Greg,

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!  I ordered a special BBQable baby just for you!  You still gonna join us for the BBQ and side games?

/g2

I eat babys!
  • g2 wrote:
    Greg,

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!  I ordered a special BBQable baby just for you!  You still gonna join us for the BBQ and side games?

/g2

You were going to BBQ babies?? I thought he liked them raw...

And...

Larry, the cash game after is where your tight ass will lose your car.
    You're like the drunken grandpa on thankgiving I never had!!
    You are going down Larry The Fucking Wine Man!
  • Dear haddon
    I thought you where still in Las Vegas picking up BAD ASS habits! Whooooooo!, now I'm really scared. Bring it on 'Foot In Mouth'. That's it. I'm bringing the Screech from the rock. Your in a hole lotta trouble you wanna-be!
    The 'Wine Man'
  • Can I please add 1 to the wait list, I need a ride down, and my buddy is interested in playing, let me know wheather or not he will likely make it in asap, then I can let you know if im in or not. any problems let me know,
    Dave
  • Preroller wrote:
    Can I please add 1 to the wait list, I need a ride down, and my buddy is interested in playing, let me know wheather or not he will likely make it in asap, then I can let you know if im in or not. any problems let me know,
    Dave
    No problem, I'll let you know as soon as I know.

Any tentative players please check your schedules.

/g2
  • IF there is any room left, I would like to play too.,..
    Let me know please
    Thanks
  • I would like to be added too , will be in the area for work during the whole week and want to play during week end .
    thanks
  • g2 wrote:
    11. "Shtebs" Steve (*)

Directions will be sent out closer to the date of the tourney.
    Shtebs... you might want to get on this.

/g2
  • If there is room for 2 more I would like to attend and would be bringing a friend.

Thanks,
    Jay
  • cole woods wrote:
    to live up to the name the Legend killer you have to take out out one of the biggest legends of kw in the poker history hes name is TYSON REDDINGTON your next tyson the legend killers next victim.

WHOS NEXT ??? sept 10th iam back tick tock the countdown is on tyson no where to hide

AND IF U ANT DOWN WITH THAT I GOT TO WORDS FOR YA.........

SUCK OUT !!!!

Cole,

I would LOVE to play against you again... I made you lay down aces...next time you caught me with great cards...

What will this time bring?
  • If there are any late drop outs, I would love to play in this. Please pm me, and I'll try to confirm quickly for ya.

Cheers,
    Dave.
  • CanadaDave wrote:
    If there are any late drop outs, I would love to play in this. Please pm me, and I'll try to confirm quickly for ya.

Cheers,
    Dave.
    PM sent.

/g2
  • If your going Dave, interested in splitting a ride?
  • Hi Greg. I can't make it for the tournament (the ball and chain has made plans), but there's a chance I'd be able to show up after dinner for a cash game. Can you send me the address? Thanks!

Steve
  • Hi Greg.  I can't make it for the tournament (the ball and chain has made plans), but there's a chance I'd be able to show up after dinner for a cash game.  Can you send me the address?  Thanks!

Steve
    Done and done.

/g2
  • Greg,

May be 15-20 min. late can you post and fold me.

Shopsy