Is there still a team that needs players???

13»

Comments

• Im in..

Team Name : Maybe Royal Cup III

As for practice, count me out... lol
  • compuease wrote:
    GTA Poker wrote:
    Cool..time, place?

Can whomever has my sweatshirt from the Milton team bring it for me if it still exists?

You had a Milton Rocks shirt?   Cool...  They are collectors items I believe...
    One guy actually offered me his wife as a trade for my Rocks shirt! And she was hot!!! :D

/g2
  • Team name MISSFITS as last year...

No one wanted us so .............. Now we play and prove ourselves just like last year ... I don't think we did to bad considering we were a team at the last minute....
  • g2 wrote:
    compuease wrote:
    GTA Poker wrote:
    Cool..time, place?

Can whomever has my sweatshirt from the Milton team bring it for me if it still exists?

One guy actually offered me his wife as a trade for my Rocks shirt!  And she was hot!!!  :D

/g2
    Nice, did he have a mother? And was she hot?
  • in.
    email details plese jeremy
  • g2 wrote:
    compuease wrote:
    GTA Poker wrote:
    Cool..time, place?

One guy actually offered me his wife as a trade for my Rocks shirt!  And she was hot!!!  :D

/g2
    you are an idiot if you didn't take that deal. just remember to share with the guy who came up with the name...
  • 2BULLETS wrote:
    Hi team,

I have talked with Rob and Ron and we have decided that I will captain our team. I will send everyone the information once I have received it. Our final team looks as follows:

1.2BULLETS - Jeremy
    2.ZITHAL - Rob
    3.HADDON - :)
    4.FOLDED - Cory
    5.HOBBES
    6.KRT
    7.ACIDJOESHOE
    8.GTA POKER - Dave
    ALT - POKERQUEEN - Mandy

Can I get one final post to confirn the people mentioned above? You can also email me at rvp2be@sympatico.ca. If you need to contact me do it via email and I will give you my cell number as well. Lets get this together quickly, so we can discuss practice and a team name.

2BULLETS(Jeremy)
    :as :ah

What's everyone's names? I have put in the ones I know.
  • AcidJoeshoe realy name Aimee...

my email is aimee131@hotmail.com
  • Oh captain my captain...

Am I playing Stud or OM?
    Not that it matters...just curious.
  • I'd rather play Omaha, but either way is cool.

I still need the time/place sent to me please.
  • Im a NL donkey and can play stud.. Other than that, I"m useless
  • Ok Stud for me please.. I kinda suck at omaha..... But can play it if needed..
    Also we need information... soon here... Please
    and Thanks
  • I'm fine with either game.
  • I'd prefer Omaha, but I can play Stud although it's been about 5 years.

Hobbes
  • I have sent an email to those people who sent one to me, but to the rest of the team, I will start a new thread with our team name and the information I have to date.

2BULLETS
    :as :ah