Is there still a team that needs players???

Comments

• Well, I'm out.
  • I'm home for this...
  • what's the date for this?
  • I wouildn't mind playing now that I am available...I like Josh from the one time I met him and emails with him, so if you guys need another player please add me.

Thanks
  • How many of the names being thrown around can be comitted to a full day on September 16th???
  • I can if needed, I don't commit to things to back out of them.
  • I'm good for the day.

Hobbes
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    Well, I'm out.

??????
  • Big E wrote:
    JohnnieH wrote:
    Well, I'm out.

??????

Yea.. why?

Mark
  • This sounds like a lot of fun....do you do this once a year?  Where is it located? I need to know the province....cities don't mean much to me unless its an NHL town or Windsor :D

How does it work? I'd like to run something like this with my buddies in Michigan?
  • Otto_Troy wrote:
    This sounds like a lot of fun....do you do this once a year? Where is it located? I need to know the province....cities don't mean much to me unless its an NHL town or Windsor :D
    Ontario.  This year it's in Kitchener (3.5 hrs from Windsor, 1 hr from Toronto).
    Otto_Troy wrote:
    How does it work? I'd like to run something like this with my buddies in Michigan?
    Basically, teams of 8 have each member play SnG's in different games (stud, HU, etc.).  I'm sure if you PM pokerdro he'll send you the details/blinds, etc. if you want to try running one (you'll need a BUNCH of people though).
    Otto_Troy wrote:
    cities don't mean much to me unless its an NHL town
    LOL - this statement makes you an honorary Canuck in my books ;)
  • beanie42 wrote:
    This spelling revokes your citizenship in my books ;)

/g2
  • g2 wrote:
    beanie42 wrote:
    This spelling revokes your citizenship in my books ;)
    I didn't mean to cause offense - I rely too much on an American spellchecker, and am not in the practice of proof-reading. However, in my defense, the spelling differences are a really gray area ... (my meager attempt at humor should set Greg off ;) ).
  • You can rely on Aimee for the day since she'll probably be there anyways ( playing or not) since I will be there for the day. I know she has booked the day off work.

And Trevor you can just go and play in the Michigan Ryder cup then. Citizenship revoked :).
  • beanie42 wrote:
    I didn't mean to cause offense - I rely too much on an American spellchecker, and am not in the practice of proof-reading. However, in my defense, the spelling differences are a really gray area ... (my meager attempt at humor should set Greg off ;) ).
    LOL... did I miss any?

/g2
  • g2 wrote:
    LOL... did I miss any?
    :wav: You're my hero! :wav:
  • Yes I win! Just like the ROCKS are going to win the Royal Cup II :D

/g2
  • :as :ad :ac :ah

Just let me know when and where - I have Sept 16 open for sure. Thanks.
  • Can someone let me know what is up. We have 7 teams and this would be 8 but i need somone to step forward as Captain so I can start forwarding information through. Let me know
  • I have no issue captaining this if I get 7 emails saying they need a team and are in.

Joshwritesstuff@gmail.com

If not, someone else step up, I want to play in this.
  • I'll be seeing Zithal and 2Bullets 2nite.

Hopfully we can get something going.

Hobbes
  • :as :ad :ac :ah

I'm leaving today for holidays - will check back next week to see how things are going.
    Once we have a captain I need all the details. Thanks.
  • KRT wrote:
    :as :ad :ac :ah

I'm leaving today for holidays - will check back next week to see how things are going.
    Once we have a captain I need all the details. Thanks.

I'll take that as a confirmation then.

Hobbes
  • All right you guys .. Lets get this movin here... Let me know .. What is goin on soon we need to get movin..
    If rob does not want to captain us ... Than mayb hobbes will. ?????

If need be I can be our captain...
  • Since AcidJoe is playing in the event ... I would be able to get the information needed for it...
    We have to come to a decision soon ..... Like Joe said I will be there even if this team is not in the making...
    So Everyone here lets start messaging each other and get things really rolling...
    Or email
    Mine is aimee131@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you guys soon ....
  • 2Bullets has volunteered to captain the team.

Hobbes
  • 2Bullets it is then i second that ...
  • Hi team,

I have talked with Rob and Ron and we have decided that I will captain our team. I will send everyone the information once I have received it. Our final team looks as follows:

1.2BULLETS - Jeremy
    2.ZITHAL - Rob
    3.HADDON - Josh
    4.FOLDED - Cory
    5.HOBBES - Ron
    6.KRT - Kevin
    7.ACIDJOESHOE - Aimee
    8.GTA POKER -
    ALT - POKERQUEEN - Mandy

Can I get one final post to confirn the people mentioned above? You can also email me at rvp2be@sympatico.ca. If you need to contact me do it via email and I will give you my cell number as well. Lets get this together quickly, so we can discuss practice and a team name.

2BULLETS(Jeremy)
    :as :ah
  • Cool..time, place?

Can whomever has my sweatshirt from the Milton team bring it for me if it still exists?
  • GTA Poker wrote:
    Cool..time, place?

Can whomever has my sweatshirt from the Milton team bring it for me if it still exists?

You had a Milton Rocks shirt? Cool... They are collectors items I believe...