Bristol St. presents... The 2006 Bristol Street Heads-Up Championship (Waterloo)

Comments

• i onyl had a bad attitude because i was recieving it.
  • and the bad spelling?
  • 8ball wrote: »
    Alright Lou. Looks like it's you and me.

PM me when you are available. Tuesdays and Thursdays are generally not good for me. I work during the day and thus am only able to play at night, unless it's on the weekend.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Tye

Lets try for Monday Night. If that doesn't work then Sunday. PM with the time etc. Rob has my number if needed.

Chers
    Lou
  • magithighs wrote: »
    Lets try for Monday Night. If that doesn't work then Sunday. PM with the time etc. Rob has my number if needed.

Chers
    Lou

Monday night works for me. 7:30pm? Or 8pm. Let me know whick works.

Does Bristol St. work for you, or would you prefer another location. I'm flexable. I have chips, a timer and blind schedual if needed. (Alright, I *know* you have enough chips, it's the other stuff I'm wondering about.)

Tye
  • 8ball wrote: »
    Monday night works for me. 7:30pm? Or 8pm. Let me know whick works.

Does Bristol St. work for you, or would you prefer another location. I'm flexable. I have chips, a timer and blind schedual if needed. (Alright, I *know* you have enough chips, it's the other stuff I'm wondering about.)

Tye

Monday @ 7:30 works and Bristol is goot. I was really hoping to use my pokerstar guaranteed bad beat cards, but I know you have all the stuff.

See you then!

Cheers
    Lou
  • magithighs wrote: »
    Monday @ 7:30 works and Bristol is goot. I was really hoping to use my pokerstar guaranteed bad beat cards, but I know you have all the stuff.

See you then!

Cheers
    Lou

So it's on For Monday! And Lou ... this is Very Important, so pay attention ... NO BAD BEATS (for me)!

See you tommorrow.

Tye
  • Cole can you play Monday night at Bristol? 730?
  • i mgiht be able to play on thrusday..why u chirping about spelling i dont care its a forum jeez
  • Eddy11 wrote: »
    i mgiht be able to play on thrusday..why u chirping about spelling i dont care its a forum jeez

As I posted in a previous post I will not be available from 4-12pm from Monday-Friday next week or the following week. It will have to be during the day or weekend. I'm not sure why you couldn't do it last week?

stp
  • Cole what is your schedual like? can we meet mon tues or wed? Tonight is the best night for me!!!!
  • wed is good for me how about u 7.00 ?
  • ok see you at Rob's wednesday at 7:00pm
  • Lou vs. Tye finished 11 mins. into the 150/300 blind level. I won. (Tye)

Lou had a Rough night!

For the most part, whenever he made a hand, I had it beat.
    The rest was just damn unlucky!

For example: the final hand I rasied, Lou reraised All in, I call.
    I show Q-10 off, Lou shows A-K off.

Queen on the flop, Lou dosen't improve.

Lou was everything I expected him to be. Tough, observant and aggressive.
    I'm sure the cards did most of the work for me tonight.

I'll check the board, but I think I play the winner of Cole vs. Jenn. We'll see you guys Wed. Good luck to both!

Tye
  • Congrats, Tye! I would have paid more attention to the game, but I was busy removing tumors upstairs on the the Wii.

"I will save your life!"

Anywhoo, it looks like Cole v. Jenn is set for this Wed at my place which, assuming it happens means that the next two games on tap to be played are..

Tye v. (winner of above) - loser is 4th place.
    Shannon v. Eddy

Players will have until Dec 6 to arrange their matches. (Shannon/Eddy - from reading your availabilties, it sounds like you'll want to hold that match sometime this coming weekend, Dec 2 or 3rd)

The schedule is tight, but doable from here on in. Once the above two are played, the loser of the Shannon/Eddy match plays the winner of the Tye/? match to determine who moves to the finals and who gets 3rd place.

Once again, a reminder that any remaining matches will be played on Dec 10th, starting at 2pm at Bristol Street. Others are welcome to come view the excitement and play in the probable side games that will start up.
  • Eddy, I can play this Sunday at pretty much anytime but during the day would be preferable. Like say 2pm. Let me know as soon as you can.

stp
  • Great game Cole!
    The first few levels were alot of back and forth. At the end of each level we were pretty much at starting stack. At the 100/200 I had a small chip lead after my 2 pair was conterfeted and i doubled him up.
    6 minutes into the 150/300 level Cole push on my big blind for another 975 i call with 9 8 off to his j 5 off flop is j 8 8 6 4.
  • Congrats on making it to the final 4, Jen! The two matches on tap have until Dec 6th get a date for their mext match, though I'm hoping it happens much sooner than that.

I think Jen and Tye talked about getting together Monday night, so if Shannon/Eddy can get done this Sunday, then we only have two matches left in the tournament.

Rob.
  • Zithal wrote: »
    Congrats on making it to the final 4, Jen! The two matches on tap have until Dec 6th get a date for their mext match, though I'm hoping it happens much sooner than that.

I think Jen and Tye talked about getting together Monday night, so if Shannon/Eddy can get done this Sunday, then we only have two matches left in the tournament.

Rob.

Huzzah! Congrats to the final four!

Yes, Jenn and I are schedualed for Monday night, if not sooner. (If we're both knocked out of the Cook Crew event Friday, we'll do it then.)

I Can Smell the end!

Tye
  • i can play saturday but i work on sunday
  • Congrats to Jen who advances past Tye in the "4th Place" match. Tye exits the tournament and wins 4th place money.

With us down to just 3 players, Jenn will play the loser of Shannon and Eddy to see who will move on to the finals and who will come in 3rd.

With only three players left and "g2" holding a tournament on the 10th, I'd like the remaining three players to list all free nights and weekends from now til the 11th of Dec.
  • Sounds like Rob wants to play some PLO on the 10th. If the headsup tourney is still going on then WPC would be glad to host the final match(es) alongside the main tourney.

/g2
  • Great game Tye!

The game was everything i thought it would be! You where a real challenge.
    My memory is hazy over the last hand i don't remember who did what or when but i had k q Tye had j8 board was 7 k 7 q 10.
  • The best hand was Tye getting short

Preflop

Jenn: Raise, 1500 more
    Tye: All - in, (muttering random numbers) 1650 more
    Jenn: Sigh, I guess I have to.... call
    Tye: Damn (assumed inner dialogue "well, I'm probably live")
    --> Shows 56
    Jenn: Well (assumed inner dialogue "well, I'm probably live")
    --> Shows 57
    Tye: (Assumed inner dialogue "WTF?!?!?! SH*T!)

Board (roughly): 10-10-K-Q-9

Tye: Yipppeee!!

Jenn: (assumed inner dialogue "WTF??!?!? SH*T!)
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    The best hand was Tye getting short

Preflop

Jenn: Raise, 1500 more
    Tye: All - in, (muttering random numbers) 1650 more
    Jenn: Sigh, I guess I have to.... call
    Tye: Damn (assumed inner dialogue "well, I'm probably live")
    --> Shows 56
    Jenn: Well (assumed inner dialogue "well, I'm probably live")
    --> Shows 57
    Tye: (Assumed inner dialogue "WTF?!?!?! SH*T!)

Board (roughly): 10-10-K-Q-9

Tye: Yipppeee!!

Jenn: (assumed inner dialogue "WTF??!?!? SH*T!)

Cute Mark!
    ok i tried to steal got caught with my hand in the cookie jar, then couldn't fold i'm ok with a chop

I personally think the 2d 3d hand was the best. when i turned the flush and called Tye's raise on the river and won. Yes... it was very dirty
  • i will be getting my work schedule on monday so i will post my available days when i get that
  • So, for the final three, here's what's going to happen. Everyone posts, their scheule, I'll use that to determine the offical schedule from here to the end of the tournament. I'll post the schedule and we'll go from there.

I need your free times, ASAP!!!!
  • KangaX5 wrote: »
    Great game Tye!

The game was everything i thought it would be! You where a real challenge.
    My memory is hazy over the last hand i don't remember who did what or when but i had k q Tye had j8 board was 7 k 7 q 10.

Wow. That was one tough match! Hard to read and AGGRESSIVE! I don't remember the last hand too well. I was short stacked and needed to get lucky. But I didn't.

Great match Jenn!

Good luck in the finals.

Great tourni Rob.

Tye
  • i now can play later tonight at like 830-9 start time but email me if it is possible
  • I am avalible Monday 4th, Wednesday 6th, Friday 8th, saturday 9th and monday 11th
  • I cant play tonight, 9pm is to late and I already made plans. My Sched for this week is that I'm working 4pm-midnight every night this week and can really play anytime not during those hours. I would prefer, anytime during the day this week or Saturday early afternoon. Let me know when you get your schedule Eddy.

stp