Bristol St. presents... The 2006 Bristol Street Heads-Up Championship (Waterloo)

Comments

• If anyone is interested, Bristol St. can be made available for players to play their heads up match NEXT Wednesday (Oct 11).
  • Is it really that bad out there ... It is just rain here no storms ....
  • OK this has to be done this week sometime.. After this week i may not be able to do anything for a while due to working.
    So tomorrow night?? maybe ... Saturday even .. Friday could work as well I guess.. but i work till 6pm... After this week i really dont know when i will be able to come out... IF I cant i guess i will jsut have to back out of the heads up and let Rob have the win...
  • I'm free Thursday night if everyone else is. After tomorrow evening, my next free night is Oct 16th as I'm on vacation for awhile. If you guys confirm here, I'd be ready to go anytime after 7pm.
  • We're good here. Hopefully Mark will confirm.
  • Hey Eddy.

How's your week looking?

Tye

P.S. -- We REALLY need to do this.
  • Sorry Rob / Aimee / Joe... didn't see this until after the whole forum reboot...

Lemme know when we can try it next

Mark
  • It's ok I e mailed Rob and I think he tried to get a hold of you, then he phoned to say he couldn't. Once Rob is back we'll set it up. Aimee is now working tons of hours so it's going to be tough to schedule it but we'll find a day. BTW next weekend is tied up for us with a bowling tourney so sat/sun right now doesn't work for us.
  • 8ball wrote: »
    Hey Eddy.

How's your week looking?

Tye

P.S. -- We REALLY need to do this.

Hey folks. Anyone needing a spot to play needs look no further!

Bristol St. is OPEN this WEDNESDAY night, anytime after 7pm, for heads-up matches. (Rob will not be home, but Wes and I (Tye) will be there.

Hope to see people.

Tye
  • 8ball wrote: »
    Bristol St. is OPEN this WEDNESDAY night, anytime after 7pm, for heads-up matches.
    I'm back and I'm available Wed. Can you make it out Cole?
  • yes i can , see u at bristol after 7
  • Oh my, the heads up is still going.....lol....Wowsers.....Good Luck in your match Trevor :)
  • yes i can , see u at bristol after 7

Is Eddy comming?

Tye
  • I'm out. I put Cole on a flush draw instead of the 2-pair he had to end my run.

Good luck to everyone still playing.
  • Tough battle Trevor. Thanks for the update.

stp
  • How's Tuesday for Joe/Aimee/Mark?
  • FYI... here are my free dates for the next couple weeks...

Next week: Tues(7pm+), Wed(only 6-9pm), then away for the weekend
    Following week: Tues, Wed (both 7pm+)

I've got a bunch of cash that I'd LOVE to give away here, so I'd like everyone to double their efforts on getting this complete.

I'd also like to run a Bristol in one of the next two weeks, but I'll wait til I hear if any of these dates are good.
  • Well Rob if your dying to give it away give it to me. Looking at my upcoming week, Wednesday would be best for Aimee and I. Aimee has to work tuesday and she's tried but can't switch the shift.
  • How's the following week? Just talked with Mark and he said he has his final baseball game that he'd rather not miss.
  • Hey

Sorry guys, as Rob's said, my "team needs me" kinda deal... it's the first game of the playoffs, so I'll be free after wednesday night... our team sucks. :)

Mark
  • It looks like next tuesday (preferred) or wednesday will work for us. You and Mark sort it out and let us know.
  • My preference is also Tuesday.. Mark?
  • Yea... I'll committ to next Tuesday... 7:30ish?

Mark
  • We're set then. We should be there about 7:29 or so. Like to be early :)
  • Umm, do the winners get paid interest on their winnings? Kidding of course but this is taking awhile. I haven't played in months it seems.

stp
  • Zithal wrote: »

News For Aug 1...

- In the only game of the evening...

Eddy d. "Dirty Whore" Mark, setting up a Tye v. Eddy match where the winner can do no worse than third place.

Note the date? That was my last game....

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Note the date? That was my last game....

Mark

Dude, at least you played in August.

I don't know if I remember how to play hands-up (upps, I mean Heads. See what I'm saying.)

Tye
  • eddy says hes not playing intell the losers side has cought up aless 8ball wants to come to elora and play him he wanted me to post this.
  • We've gotten a complication here. I've got to get my daughter from her basketball tourney to her bowling league on tuesday. That means a start time of about 8:45 for us to get to KW or Wednesday night.
  • Wednesday night should work for me .... I can then attend hockey Tuesday.... I'll e-mail Rob. Would you prefer wednesday then? Aimee can make Wed. as well?

Mark