Any games in Prince Edward Island?

Hey Islanders!!

My wife and I are heading to PEI for the first two weeks in June, and I was hoping to find a game while I'm there. (I can't go a whole two weeks without playing, could I?)

I never see any games listed in this section, is there even a regular game on the island?

JohnnieH

Comments

• i hear one-potato, two-potato is the game of choice, gl!
  • hey johnnie H

Yeah theres plenty of games on pei bud....do u know the area pretty well?
    theres a sit n go at cheers in the basement of the mall monday nights at 7.. bigger tourney there on saturdays at 2...tourney at the dutch inn on thursday nights in north river....or at the harbor bridge bar in stratford on thursday nights as well at 8....fridays at the legion in charlottown....some in rustico and kensington....not sure which nights though....theres games all over bud...and if u can't find any tourneys or house games theres always the racino if u don't mind posting $100-200 to start...anyways hope that helps!
  • cool; however, I'm pretty sure he did get stranded on the Island
  • This is fucking hilarious. I posted this almost 2 years ago! We had a great vacation with friends/family, but the only poker I played was a freeroll* with the family over beers.

However I am returning to PEI in May this year (with a wedding in Cape Breton) and I might have some time to hunt down a game or 2.

Thanks for the update.

Johnnie

*Of course I flopped a straight flush and cleaned out someone with the Ace high flush. Only in freeroll!