Royal Cup Teams

I know the team formerly known as Kitchener 1, now known as The Kitchener Heartbreak Kids, has all of our 8 players confirmed.  Who else does?  I'll update as you post.

Confirmed

Kitchener Heartbreak Kids
London Team
Milton Rocks
Waterloo Hee-Haw
Toronto Team 1
The Royal City Suckouts
Toronto Team 11
Kitchener Team 11

Comments

• I will confirm tonight but I am pretty sure the Guelph team has it's members. The Team Name is still to be determined. I will post tomorrow (hopefully)
  • I'll post ahead of the witchdoctor here, but London is confirmed.
  • The Milton Rocks are confirmed.... Still firming up roster but as per ddmilcan and since Kingston is a suburb of Milton we are in negotiations to add Steve Paul-Ambrose to our lineup. (That is if he can survive our initiation rituals)...
  • compuease wrote:
    ...we are in negotiations to add Steve Paul-Ambrose to our lineup.  (That is if he can survive our initiation rituals)...

I think maybe this was meant to frighten the rest of us. Personally I'm just excited to flirt with a millionaire...
  • Easy wrote:
    compuease wrote:
    ...we are in negotiations to add Steve Paul-Ambrose to our lineup.  (That is if he can survive our initiation rituals)...

Personally I'm just excited to flirt with a millionaire...

Me too... :)

Mmmmm... man flirting

Mark
  • Easy wrote:
    compuease wrote:

I think maybe this was meant to frighten the rest of us. Personally I'm just excited to flirt with a millionaire...

LOL,,,,,,, Go get em Amanda! Shannon may get jealous.....
  • DrTyore wrote:
    Easy wrote:
    compuease wrote:

Personally I'm just excited to flirt with a millionaire...

Me too... :)

Mmmmm... man flirting

Mark

Stick to Pepi's Mark, Steve's not your type.
  • Waterloo 2 is now confirmed, and nameless but we'll work on that
  • Kitchener II has 6 out of 8 players confirmed and waiting on 2 more cofirmations and remained know as "Kitchener II" (taking the more mature route seeng are average age is ...

Prophet 22
  • Dear DR. Tyore
    It hurts, here and here !!
    Paid Advertisement
    MILTON ROCKS
  • ddmilcan wrote:
    Dear DR. Tyore
    It hurts, here and here !!
    Paid Advertisement
    MILTON ROCKS

Is this some kind of sick, fetishistic man-flirting?

Cuz if so, I'm okay with that, I just like to know what I"m getting into

Mark
  • PARANOIA
    this doesn't mean you have a PAIR
    <
    <

<
    <
    of "NOIA's"

Paid Advertisement
    MILTON ROCKS
  • Kitchener II has 6 out of 8 players confirmed and waiting on 2 more cofirmations and remained know as "Kitchener II" (taking the  more mature route seeng are average age is ...

Prophet 22

Since Kitch II and Milton Rocks have taken the more mature route, wonder if these "kiddies" teams will expect a handicap for the two of us?
  • Mark
    Did you notice Jeff's Beaver seems to go BOTH ways?

Paid Advertisement
    MILTON ROCKS
  • Toronto Team #1 has 8 confirmed.
  • Only 5 teams confirmed....

stp
  • Guelph confirmed
  • waterloo 2 is going to be called he-haw as far as i know... the waterloo ducks is just not bad enough.
  • Kitchener II is confirmed 8 for 8 and will be known as Kitchener II

Prophet 22

Prophet 22
  • Our team name will be THE Tim's

Also the club is Toronto II and is confirmed.

We need to get confirmation on Waterloo I and Cambridge.
  • :s: :d: :c: :h:

If any team needs a player to fill up their roster - or act as an alternate - let me know.

Prophet 22

really Brent....no team name???

"Kitchener II" on the trophy is gonna look lame?
  • Isn't the winners name supposed to start with a "M"
    K??

Paid Advertisement
    MILTON ROCKS
  • Apparently our team name will be

"The Royal City Suckouts"

Also I have been in contact with g2 on the progress of his team. He is working hard to get a team together.

I have not heard anything from Cambridge after Mario stepped down. In light of this Cambridge is officially on life support. If I do not have a commitment by Tuesday Feb 7th AM I will be opening that team spot up for others that are interested. Anyone still interested should probably contact g2 for a spot on his team.
  • Big E wrote:
    Kitchener II is confirmed 8 for 8 and will be known as Kitchener II

Prophet 22

really Brent....no team name???

"Kitchener II" on the trophy is gonna look lame?

We can talk about it when we finally get together. Can everyone on Kitchener II make it to a practice on Feb 16th. 7:30 pm. I will be PM you about it later this week.

Prophet 22
  • We can talk about it when we finally get together. Can everyone on Kitchener II make it to a practice on Feb 16th. 7:30 pm. I will be PM you about it later this week.

Prophet 22

16th is good for me.