Ryder Cup of Poker: Kitchener Team

Comments

• Easy: Yes you are in my Car - just wanted to re-confirm with everyone.

So I now have:

1. Shannon
    2. Mark
    3. Easy

Room for one more.

Mark and Shannon - I dont mind hopping in after enough drinks!
  • Someone have the directions? I can't seem to find them anywhere. haha  :D

Thanks. Just PM me them or whatever.
  • Attn Tom:

I am 8 hours away from making up something for your shirt.

Hugs and Kisses,
    Easy
  • If you are the creative sex therapist you claim to be; you will do just fine!!
  • If you cant come up with some thing more clever than my bottom quote go ahead!
  • That's a lot of pressure Tom. i'll try, but if I cna't then it will be your signature.

Attn Shannnon McMahon:

I need to know how you want or don't want your name capitalized.

-Easy
  • stpboy

that's the way it is....

stp (no caps)
  • I just wanted to thank Shannon for giving me the opportunity to play on this team. I was shocked and honored when he originally picked me, and I appreciate his faith and confidence in me at the very end of the Cup.

I also want to thank everyone on my team who was cheering me on - it really gave me a boost of confidence and pressure, both good things :) . When Tom bear-hugged me off the ground during my big hand during the HU match, it was obvious how close this group has become. Everyone seemed to celebrate and mourn about each other's success and failure as if it were there own, and for that I am grateful.

I think the best picture of our team was not our photo on the couch, but our "celebration" in the kitchen after "clinching" second - that's a team! I really hope we can keep this team together for the next one. It was a pleasure to play with you all (instead of against you).

Trevor
  • Dave - thanks for the picture!

heartbreak_kids.JPG
    Left-to-right: "TimSum" Tim, "Beanie42" Trevor, "Easy" Amanda, Steve "Shtebs", "DrTyore" Mark, "FlintBones" Andrew, "stpboy" Shannon, "TNorth" Tom
  • That is an AWESOME picture.. it's my new background on my computer.

I love this team... I say for Ryder cup 2, we keep it the same, step it up, and take down first next time!! I love you guys (and girl), and remember... there's no such thing as too much man-hugging.

Mark
  • Great Picture!

It was an pleasure meeting all of you and it'd be a honour to join all of you again for Royal Cup 2. I'll definitely be out to more of the home games now.

I'll step it up more on the Omaha and limit game next time. Hopefully by then I'll have my "God of Gamblers" ring and I can change the cards when I rub them. haha  :D
  • DrTyore wrote:
    That is an AWESOME picture.. it's my new background on my computer.
    there's no such thing as too much man-hugging.

ahhh barf, there is soooooooooo much wrong with all the hugging!

Great job on second Kit 1!!!
  • congrats on second, i have to say you guys were pretty confident and it felt REALLY REALLY good to beat you...
  • specialK wrote:
    congrats on second, i have to say you guys were pretty confident and it felt REALLY REALLY good to beat you...

Ditto you A-4o calling SOB... :)

Mark
  • Guys, I just wanna say that maybe this time we'll decide to all play HE properly instead of having Trevor do it for us. :D

...cause seriously, enough of this making the Waterloo kids feel good about themselves - let's lay our rightful claim on the title.
  • Easy wrote:
    Guys, I just wanna say that maybe this time we'll decide to all play HE properly instead of having Trevor do it for us. :D

...cause seriously, enough of this making the Waterloo kids feel good about themselves - let's lay our rightful claim on the title.

WHOA!! Hold on!! Weren't you JUST playing in OUR league recently?? What's that....scoping out the competition?!?!

That does it!!! I'm holding your EASY button as RANSOM!! :D
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    Easy wrote:
    Guys, I just wanna say that maybe this time we'll decide to all play HE properly instead of having Trevor do it for us. :D
    WHOA!! Hold on!! Weren't you JUST playing in OUR league recently?? What's that....scoping out the competition?!?!
    That does it!!! I'm holding your EASY button as RANSOM!! :D

Ahhh...ummm...I...was not spying on you guys! I, err, was...thinking of...defecting? Okay, okay, you caught me! The guys sent me out to Chingquacousy because we heard you guys had the Caramilk secret and we want it for ourselves!! Muhahaha!!!
  • You got your hands on Easy's button?
  • who hasn't...

lol
  • pkrfce9 wrote:
    You got your hands on Easy's button?

Yes, yes I do...and I know EXACTLY how to push it just right too :D
  • STR82ACE wrote:

Yes, yes I do...and I know EXACTLY how to push it just right too :D
    As the button says:

"That was easy"
  • I have not heard anything about the Heartbreak Kids being involved in the RC2. I can only assume that we will be - looking for some confirmation and maybe a word from our captain...

Thanks,
    T.
  • All players that were in RC1 from the Heart Break Kids have confirmed to my by PM. We're all in.

stp
  • Thats all I required.

Thanks Cap.
  • stpboy wrote:
    All players that were in RC1 from the Heart Break Kids have confirmed to my by PM.  We're all in.
    I love my team - no quitters! ;)
  • Yup, it says a lot that you're all willing to come back and lose a second time around. ;)
    Isn't it -EV to put your money in a game where you are the inferior players though?

Under a month to go and no smack talk...how could I resist :)
  • Pinhead wrote:
    Under a month to go and no smack talk...how could I resist :)
    You talked a lot last time too - at least you had teammates to bail you out!  Are you going to play this time? I'd love a HU rematch with you, but I'm hoping for something more competitive this time...
  • I think I might have to put our 2nd worse player (on that day) against Brad, the worst should go against....if he decides to show. Sorry I really couldn't resist. Just some friendlly smack talk.

stp
  • I am confused - is it not +EV when we all walked out with more than when we arrived??
  • Pinhead math, Tom, Pinhead math.