Ryder Cup of Poker: Kitchener Team

14567810»

Comments

• bring yer football, johnnie. you guys will have time for a couple games...
  • Shtebs wrote:
    I'm looking forward to making Pinhead and the other waterloosers (oooooo...) have to change the signature at the bottom of their posts.

I can't wait until next week when my sig says "Team Waterloo - Two Time Royal Cup CHAMPS"

Best of luck in becoming two time bridesmaids
  • Shtebs wrote:
    People thought that our team was  outspoken and emotional last year and now we have Johnnie H on our team as well... heh heh heh. Hope the other teams can take the wild roller coaster ride one gets playing at a table with a Heartbreak Kid. If not then prepare to tilt your chips to us because we will be only too happy to take them.
    In all honesty though, I'm looking forward to a unique and fun event with alot of competitive comraderie. As long as we all have a good time it doesn't matter who wins... as long as it's us. I'm looking forward to making Pinhead and the other waterloosers (oooooo...) have to change the signature at the bottom of their posts.

SRS

Great post Steve! I'm looking to have as much fun, if not more, than last year. Winning is always fun, hopefully we can pull it out. No disrespect to the other teams but it'll be tough to beat us. Of course hey, I'm only talking as the top point getting Captain and the one who appears to not get a lot of respect for his game anymore. A position I hope my opponents take with me while sitting across the table. Let the table dancing begin!!!!!!

stp
  • pkrfce9 wrote:
    bring yer football, johnnie. you guys will have time for a couple games...

Actually, Mark is the Offcial Ball Holder.
  • Shtebs wrote:
    People thought that our team was  outspoken and emotional last year and now we have Johnnie H on our team as well... heh heh heh. Hope the other teams can take the wild roller coaster ride one gets playing at a table with a Heartbreak Kid. If not then prepare to tilt your chips to us because we will be only too happy to take them.
    In all honesty though, I'm looking forward to a unique and fun event with alot of competitive comraderie. As long as we all have a good time it doesn't matter who wins... as long as it's us. I'm looking forward to making Pinhead and the other waterloosers (oooooo...) have to change the signature at the bottom of their posts.

SRS

I am sure I can handle it..
  • Shtebs wrote:

yeah, you guys are just that good, I'm thinking we don't even need to show up.
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    pkrfce9 wrote:
    bring yer football, johnnie. you guys will have time for a couple games...

Actually, Mark is the Offcial Ball Holder.
    it all makes sense now
  • Welcome Johnnie - But whom did we lose?
  • TNORTH wrote:
    Welcome Johnnie - But whom did we lose?

Yes, glad to see you're making this one buddy! GL!
  • TNORTH wrote:
    Welcome Johnnie - But whom did we lose?

Flint Bones. He's taking his son to the Jays game that day.

And Thanks.
  • Hey team.

I just wanted to thank (wow, I almost wrote tank!) you all very much for the effort you put into every match you played yesterday. Most telling was Tim, Johnnie and Shtebs playing their hearts out in their heads up matches even though they knew we had no chance at the money. We got beat by teams that played better then us as a whole. I was particularly happy that a Kitchener and Waterloo team made the money as they are a part of our extended family. So congrats to them, they deserve it. We'll rebound from it, it just wasn't our day.

Thanks again to Johnnie for stepping up to the plate. Sorry we couldn't match your success' but win as a team lose as a team. I loved how we got a picture of ourselves before and after the tournament. The picture after should be a fun one to look at!

Anyway, thanks again.

Shannon
  • stpboy wrote:
    Thanks again to Johnnie for stepping up to the plate. Sorry we couldn't match your success' but win as a team lose as a team. I loved how we got a picture of ourselves before and after the tournament. The picture after should be a fun one to look at!

Thanks Shannon. I was honored that you asked me to be on the team!

Once again you showed outstanding leadship and organization skills , you did a great job as Team Captain. It was a terrific day, I hope that I can participate again!

Johnnie
  • I am really sorry I missed this game. As it turns out I was sick as hell at the game. The bonus part is that both my boys got to run the bases after the game. And we were thisclose to catching a foul.

Can't wait for RCP3.

• Great post Steve!  I'm looking to have as much fun, if not more, than last year.  Winning is always fun, hopefully we can pull it out.  No disrespect to the other teams but it'll be tough to beat us. Of course hey, I'm only talking as the top point getting Captain and the one who appears to not get a lot of respect for his game anymore. A position I hope my opponents take with me while sitting across the table.  Let the table dancing begin!!!!!!

stp

lol... Oh Shannon....