$65.00 Freeze Out in Brampton August 12 2005

An Update from West Side Poker Club

Friday August 12th Freeze Out 7:00 pm

This will be A FREEZE OUT EVENT.  That means only one buy in, the cost is $65.00.  You will be given 3000 in chips.  Blinds will go up every 30 minutes. There will be a maximum of 50 players.  The top 6 will be in the 2500.00 prize pool if sold out.  There will also be a “bounty hunter chip”.  This means everyone will be given a special chip.  When you put someone out the game you get their “bounty chip”.  For every chip you have it will be worth $5.00.  You can only lose your chip, so if you put out 5 guys you keep their chips and give yours to the guy who put you out.  Come out and enjoy the fun!

For Directions and registration email me at:

westsidepokerclub@rogers.com

Brent & Cam

Comments

• sounds great! I'm In! I'l email you!

:c: :d: :rage::s: :h:
  • great,

i will send you the directions
  • hey prophet, i sent you an email but no response? is this tourney still on?

:c: :d: :rage: :h: :'(
  • sorry about that, check your email

Prophet 22
  • Any idea on the number of entrants thus far?
  • I'm definately going to try to make it out to this one again. I just hope I don't finish one out of hte money like last time :rage:

I'll email you and let you know.
  • Hey,

Just wondering what the extra $500 goes towards.
    If 50 people play at a cost of $65 that equals a total of $3250
    If 50 people have $5 of that entry cost going towards their $5 bounty chip, that equals $250
    Total money less the bounties equals $3000
    You said if sold out then the top 6 people will be paid from a prize pool of $2500 leaving $500 unaccounted for.
    Wondering if the cost goes towards drinks and snacks or something like that.
  • The break down is as follows.

50. 00 per player prize pool

5.00 per player bounty

10.00 per player to West Side Poker Club.

Out of the 10.00 West Side guarantees the cost for the winners of our tournaments into the tournament of champions. Any who has come to our events knows we are not killing people with a rake but will not take a loss to put on an event in a public place with an elite field of players. If you require further information please send me a person message and I will call you.

Brent
    West Side Poker Club
  • Any who has come to our events knows we are not killing people
    Never been there, but heard a lot about West Side from other players, and they have a great reputation. No worries! :D
  • how many runners so far???

• we are up to 36 so far. Look forward to seeing you!

Prophet 22
  • There are still a few spot open for those who are interested let me know and I will email you the directions.

Prophet 22
  • We are about 6 away from being sold out. If you need directions, the last I will be checking the computer is 2:00 pm

Brent
  • I'm in for sure!!!!!

• Great should be a fun night
  • what is first place payout?

• 1st 1000.00
    2nd -6th will break down 1500.00
  • Well the time has come. I have answered all emails as of noon. Look forward to seeing you tonight it should be a great time.

Brent
  • Add 2 more please

MDSGuy and my brother TKLefty

Please PM me info, thanks Brent!
  • Ahhhh crap I just noticed he's not checking this after 2pm.

Anyone know if it is filled up? Anyone have Brent's cell phone to call him? I used to have it but I must have deleted the email.
  • Thanks to the West Side poker club..... It was a fun night. Even if I did call an all in with my pocket k's to a 8 9 off and watch him hit the straight. Now if you guys could do something about the friday night traffic.... LOL

:D I'll be back..... I wanna join the champions list.