HOLY SHORT NOTICE AGAIN BATMAN (Real tourney Wednesday)

Hi everyone, “River Rat” Josh here “The poker guy”

It has been a long while since I flashed everyone with details about my next event…..well the wait is over…………

For those of you who did not know, I have been doing a lot of work in the gaming industry, for different high end Charity and fundraising causes. Most of this work has been in partnership with a company called “Bermin Entertainment”.

Bermin is in the Recreation business and have a nice hold on the market for Pool tables, Arcade games, memorabilia, slot machines, Rec-room accessories, and now all things POKER.

That being said, the guys at “Bermin” want to host an event in their fabulous showroom. I am told that a few celebrities have already confirmed!!

THE DATE:                    Wednesday July 27th

THE TIME:      6:30pm Dinner / Registration

THE GAME:

NO LIMIT
Texas Holdem(Tournament)

THE BUY – IN:   $150 (2,500 in chips)

ONE REBUY ONLY: $75 (2,500 in chips) (first hour only, and if at or below 2,500 in chip count)

ONE ADD-ON: $75 (5,000 in chips) (After first hour, despite chip-stack)

Blind structure normal 20 minute intervals…..25-50 50-100 100-200 200-400 300-600 400-800 500-1000…….and so on…..

A mix of Live action to follow for all levels of play………

5050 Dufferin, Unit #118

(Industrial units Just south of Steeles avenue on West side)

Very Important!!
To reserve seats or announce your intention to attend, please email Josh at joshl@telus.blackberry.net 

Or call at 647-999-0089….. you could also call Bermin Entertainment (Ted) at (416)661-POOL (7665)

It is important to hear from you regarding this event, as we need to plan for the numbers.

Lastly……

If you can fill a table of 10 players, than consider your entry into the tourney FREE!!

Call me or email reply me to let me know if you qualify.

It’s time to PLAY!!

Comments

• For those who are going one thing. Bermin is kinda tucked away. They are basically one block south of Steeles off Dufferin. There has been a large sign advertising poker tables and such out front. Sorry Josh if i wasn't committed to a stud tourney I would go since it's a block from my office. My first 1000 chips were purchased from them and they are great. Even the case is of good quality.
  • I used to work at 5000 Dufferin and never knew they existed
  • anyone is free to come on out. Just let me know wo you are or let someone know there you came out from my reference. I will be there to run the show, and they want to know just how many people I pulled out for this thing. They are not believers yet....but they will be.

Josh
  • still wide open for membership tonight. please email me right away to announce your attendance

Josh

a celeb has confirmed................
  • Thanks to those who came out to support

The Bermin Entertainment people will plan on having similar tourneys Once every month and a half or so.

It turns out a Forum guy placed 3rd, and there were at least 10 forum people there.

Thanks again

RiverRatJosh