$1/$2 No Limit Cash Game- Friday Nights

Game:$1/$2 No Limit Full Ring Cash Game (Max. $100 buy-in)

Where: College and Spadina

When: Every Friday (start time 8:30 until ?)

Details: You real players want action? This is the game for you. Professional table and chips.  House dealers provide lots of hands and a smooth game. Beverages and snacks provided in a friendly atmosphere. Smoking is allowed . Most of our players are between 25 and 35 and and attend semi-regularly. This could be your Friday Night game.

Need to know more? spadinaholdem@hotmail.com

Comments

• becareful of advertising rake on here. The emoticons, they have 'eyes'........................
  • Eric wrote:
    Game:$1/$2 No Limit Full Ring Cash Game (Max. $100 buy-in)

Where: College and Spadina

When: Every Friday (start time 8:30 until ?)

Details: You real players want action? This is the game for you. Professional table and chips. House dealers provide lots of hands and a smooth game. Beverages and snacks provided in a friendly atmosphere. Smoking is allowed . Most of our players are between 25 and 35 and and attend semi-regularly. This could be your Friday Night game.

Need to know more? spadinaholdem@hotmail.com

Sound like a good game at a great location, I got 2 buddies that will be interested!
  • ...and their names are Sargeant and Detective.
  • What do you mean moose? Please explain...
  • As mentioned in another post, a rake in a home game is illegal. Advertising such a rake in a public forum is just plain nutty.
  • It's a damn good thing I didn't do that then. I can see how stupid someone would have to be to do something like that.
  • Hey everyone,
    Ok, it's Friday and that means it's the night for our weekly cash game. I've received some emails from new players so there will be lots of fresh blood tonight. If you are interested in joining drop me an email, as there are some seats available at different points in the evening (buy in or out whenever you want). Only serious inquiries please, and you must be able to provide a phone number for me to contact you.
    spadinaholdem@hotmail.com
  • Ok we're full for this evening. Thanks for the emails.
    Let me know if you want to play on Friday July 29th.
    spadinaholdem@hotmail.com
  • Eric wrote:
    It's a damn good thing I didn't do that then. I can see how stupid someone would have to be to do something like that.

?? hahahaha