KW Nameless Holiday NL Tournament

The Cook Crew is pleased to announce:
:DThe KW "Nameless Holiday" Championship  :D
No-Limit Texas Hold'em Tournament
Friday, July 29th at 7:15pm
(doors open at 6:45pm)

Players will receive 1500 chips for a $10 buy-in.  Players will have one optional rebuy (another 1500 chips for $10) if they fall to 250 chips or less during the first 4 levels (no add-on).  Tables will be limited to 8 players per table. "Robert's Rules" will be used to resolve any disputes. The main tournament is planned to last approximately 3-5 hours depending on the number of players. People are free to play additional games during and after the main tournament as tables become available.

Blinds
The blind levels will be 10-20, 15-30, 20-40, 30-60, 50-100, 75-150, 100-200, 150-300, 200-400, 300-600, 400-800, 600-1200, 800-1600, 1000-2000, 1500-3000, 2000-4000 (at which point they will increase 1000-2000 each level).

Payout(all games are rake-free)

# Players
2-5
6-9
10-14
15-19
20-25
26-32
33-40
1st place
100%
65%
50%
50%
45%
36%
35%
2nd place
35%
30%
25%
25%
24%
20%
3rd place
20%
15%
15%
16%
15%
4th place
10%
10%
12%
12%
5th place
5%
8%
9%
6th place
4%
6%
7th place
3%

To avoid sending individual messages, I will send directions to all players on July 27.  For reference, I am located in the Stanley Park area.  BYOB BYOS.
***** PLEASE RSVP TO RESERVE A SEAT *****

Comments

• 1. "Beanie" Trevor C.                             
    2. "Kanga" Jenn C.
    3. "SkittleKing" Anthony R.
    4. "JohnnieH" Johnnie H.
    5. Wraychel H.
    6. "Gordan Gecco"
    7. "Wolffhound" Dave W.
    8. "The Prophet 22" Brent
    9. "Zithal" Rob L.
    10. "TwoThree"
    11. "JD BB"
    12. "Moose"
    13. Mrs. "Moose"
    14. "DrTyore" Mark
    15. "ItsaMe" Mario
    16. "Im-On-Tilt"
    17. "RomaNTIC" Roman Y.
    18. Vince D.
    19. Dom M.
    20. "Big E" Eric P.

21. Geordy
    22. "Irish31" Jason Cassidy
    23. "xwoggumsx" Paul
    24. "folded" Cory
    25. "The Prophet 22"  #2
    26. "trip_billies" Tim
    27. Doug M.
    28. "Trapdoor"
    29. "Trapdoor" friend #1
    30. "Trapdoor" friend #2
    31. "Trapdoor" friend #3
    32. "Trapdoor" friend #4
    33. Gil P.
    34. Bob S.
    35. Jenn S.
    36. "LetItRide79" Jay
    37. Cole Woods
    38. Cole Woods #2
    39. "Toper630" Donny
    40. "Toper630" #2

Waiting List

1. "Redington" Tyson
  • In anticipation of a large turn-out, I may need a few extra supplies. If you are able to bring additonal poker table-tops or KEM/COPAG cards, please let me know.
  • Count me in! I'm looking forward to it. I can provide a table top, KEM card, buttons and odd colours of chips if needed.
  • Hey Trev,
    Wraychel and I will be there for sure.
    Are you starting a waiting list? DrTyore and Itame might want to play too.
    If you need supplies, let me know.
    JohnnieH
  • PUT ME ON THE LIST!

THANKS,

IM-ON-TILT

:c: :d: :rage::s: :h:
  • Hey there ,My name is Roman.Y and i am interested in joining the tourny!
    thanks!:)
    a question, stanley park in vancouver???:)
    if it is the same one then remove me from the list because i dont think i can make it from TO
    egeheh

:)
    thanks
  • If I come I might be able to bring some stuff fora Door Prize and for the person who places just out of the money. Will see what I can do.

-Braad
  • Bubble Prize!! Woohoo!! Something for me to take home!!
  • Just to reiterate (since I've received a few requests), I will send directions to all players on July 27. For reference, I am located in the Stanley Park area (near Ottawa and River) in Kitchener, ON. I'm being a bit selfish here, but it will be a lot easier to send the directions all at once, rather than 30 separate messages throughout the next 2 weeks. If for some reason you need the address before then, let me know. Otherwise, I will send them the Wednesday before the tournament.
  • Put me down, please!

I have chips and a table top if need be. Also chairs.
  • Please add Big E and melikebeer to the list if you would Trevor.
  • This is Jason Cassidy, I just moved up to KW from London. Count me in for this, and if anyone on here is a RIM employee, let me know, would love to find a few company games!

Jay
  • hey,

put me down for the toury if there is room.

thanks
    xwoggumsx
    Paul
  • Please reserve a spot for me too.
    thanks
    folded
  • Damn, if only this wasn't on a friday. Damn Fridays!

Have fun guys! Wish I could make it...
  • you can mark me down tentatively..I will confirm later this week.

Dave
  • Hey,

Sign me up!!

Stevecho86
    (Steve)
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    Bubble Prize!!  Woohoo!!  Something for me to take home!!

Let's hope you finish it this time Johnny!!!! :D

Did that giant Coor's make it home???
  • Hey,

Stevecho86 again....can you sign up my friend, Darcy

Thanks,
    Steve
  • It did, and it was yummy!!

JohnnieH
  • Hi, please sign me up. I will PM you my e-mail for directions.
    Cheers,
    Tim
  • yeah i am definitely in. I have probably 3 or 4 more interested, how do i go about that?
  • trapdoor wrote:
    yeah i am definitely in. I have probably 3 or 4 more interested, how do i go about that?

I've put you down for 4 spots. Just confirm there names with me, and let me know if any will not be attending (or if you need another seat). The tournament will be capped at 40 players, at which point I'll be starting a waiting list.
  • I have just sent out the directions. If you did not receive them, please let me know.

We currently have 38 people registered (http://www.pokerforum.ca/forum/index.php?topic=5172.0), and we are accepting 40. If you are unable to attend, please let me know ASAP. If you have a few friends who are interested, please let me know, as I will be starting a waiting list for no-shows. If you have friends reserved under your name, please confirm whether they will be attending and send me their names. If I do not have your real name, please forward it to me.

As a reminder, the doors will open at 6:45pm and the tournament will begin at 7:15. If you will be late, please let me know and we will try to make special arrangements. Any registered players who are late and have not contacted me will have their seat given to the next person on the waiting list. After the waiting list is empty, and players who have not arrived will have there chips placed at their seat, and will blind out for the first level, after which their chips will be removed from play.

Based on the number of registrations, I am planning on using 20-minute levels, so the main tournament should end around midnight. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me, and I look forward to seeing you all Friday.
  • count hollywood cole in
  • Put me and my friend down for a spot

Thanks

Donny
  • Since the directions were sent out yesterday, there have been a few cancellations and 4 new signups, so we are up to 40 players even right now.

Unfortunately, one of the cancellations was bringing a poker table top, so I am in need of a replacement. If you are attending and can bring one, please let me know.
  • Hey Beanie42...

Can yousend me the directions again? I didn't seemt o get them!

Mark
  • Just a last minute update since we're about 5 hours away. We currently have 38 registered, so 2 seats are still open. Considering last-minute no-shows, I expect a few other seats will become available (no guarantees though). Anybody still interested in signing up, or anyone who will be late, please send me a PM to make special arrangements. Someone has also let me know they're bringing a table-top, so all supplies are now taken care of.

Other than that, the doors open at 6:45 and we'll deal the cards at 7:15. Good luck to all!
  • Any seats left i am interested.

Ron