Game at StoneSkn's . Friday

OK. Let's try this again.

Texas Hold'em NL S.N.G's and low limit cash games: Friday July 15.

So far:

1 ME
2 Nico
3 Rolly
4 cola
5 JOE (?)
6 IM-ON-TILT
7. Anthony
8. Chris

near bramalea city centre. 7:00pm. (905) 451 - 2640

Comments

• Damn!!! Just made plans for Friday. Sorry Stones, I'll have to try to make the next one.

STR82ACE
  • that's cool man. Next time.

"If at first you don't succeed, try and try again and again and again and again and again and again and .............................................."
  • Brampton!!!rrrr :rage:
  • Stoneskin, i have a game tonight at 410+7(wed) let me know if you are interested. Also some guy emailed me looking for your email so i gave it to him hope that wasnt a problem.

later

CAILLOU
  • Sounds great! Where in Brampton?

:c: :d: :rage::s: :h:
  • ok. email spicspy@hotmail.com for info.
  • we've got 6 confirmed. We need a few extra players. Know anybody interested in a few Sit'n'gos and ring game action? Let's get this going guys!!
  • do you know a guy name Junior?
  • Is he Filiipino? Do they call him J.R.????? if so - i know him. He's my friend's brother. WHY? he your buddy?
  • No, he is Trini and lives in your area and holds poker games, i thought it could be you! lol.

:c: :d: :rage::s: :h:
  • gonna push the game to 8:00pm to allow ppl time to get ready (me) If you come for 7, their won't be many players. Its cool with me though - whatever.
  • Thanks once again to everybody that came to play. We had 8 players, 2 tournaments, and a very long limit cash game.

Thanks guys! Hope to do this again soon!