HEADS UP CHALLENGE in Brampton/Mississauga

WEST SIDE POKER CLUB HEADS UP CHALLENGE

Saturday July 23rd Heads Up Challenge 12:00 pm

You will have the choice of participating in one of our two tournaments.  The 32 person double elimination event – Cost 120.00 per person or our 32 person single elimination event Cost is 60.00 per person. The top four players in each event will be in the prize pool.  There is no cross over play (except for the ring match).  The 2 winners will then play heads up for a custom made ring from West Side Poker Club.  This ring will guarantee your entry into our tournament of champions in December which is a 3 day event.

A lot have been asking about the format so here it is.  If you entry the 120.00 event it will be a double knockout.  The 60.00 event is a single knockout.  The reason for doing it this way is to allow everyone the chance to play.  People have asked can you enter both.  The answer is yes.    In all matches players will start with 10 000 in chips and each game will last 1 ½ hours.  Blinds will start at 25/50 and go up every ten minutes.  25/50 50/100 75/150/ 100/200 150/300 200/400 500/1000.  The blinds will then be frozen.  If the game is still going on after 1 and 20 minutes, antes will start at 500 and double every two minutes until we have a winner.  Player are required to be ready to start their matches every 45 minutes in order to stay on time

To enter either of these events email me and you will be provided the directions.  A 20.00 deposit will be required to ensure your spot email me at westsidepokerclub@rogers.com in what’s anticipated to be a sold out event! 

Brent and Cameron
West Side Poker Club

Comments

• This is a bump up
  • Hey,

I registered for both...I'm a bit confused some of your info says you can only play 1 of the events...anyhow, how are the numbers looking at this point?

Thanks
  • GTA,

Due to the response of players wanting to play both we have allowed it. When I first did up the information I didn’t think players would want to play in both. Right now we have 12 players in each tournament with 2 weeks to go. If you want to play and haven't registered yet email me at: westsidepokerclub@rogers.com

Brent
  • I already registered, hope u have me down for both...Dave
  • With just under two weeks to go we are at 15 people in the 120.00 event and 13 people in the 60.00 event. you don't want to miss out on this great event email me today westsidepokerclub@rogers.com

Brent
    West Side Poker Club

PS GTA you are registered for both.
  • brent u got me down for both , And say we dont get the 32 players in each can you keep the 4 players get paid still u wouldent get as much but more people are getting paid witch is good.
  • Cole,

you are down for both! The idea is to pay for players in each tournament. 8 players in total. Will you be one of the 8 my young friend?

Brent
  • The time is drawing near.  Many people say poker is all luck and no skill.  As we saw on TV, heads up
    really hones the skills of poker.  See if you've got what it takes to beat a real tournament champion.  We have confirmed, two West Side Poker Club tournament champions and two finalist from our four tournaments thus far.  If you haven't registered yet, we just pasted the half way point. 

Email me at: westsidepokerclub@rogers.com

Brent & Cameron

West Side Poker Club
  • (bump up) i would like to know wat the count is now brent how mnay people in both events and for the cruise tooo
  • Cole,

16 in the 120.00 event and 13 in the 60.00 event one week to go.

Cam
  • do you think ull reach the 32 for both of them
  • Put it this way, I woke up today and have 5 more guy signed up and still a week to go.

Brent
  • There are some spots still available for the heads-up this weekend if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask them. I will be sending out the directions late tommorrow evening for those who have already signed up.

Cameron
    West Side Poker Club
  • Hey Cam and Brent....just need confirmation that you have me on the list for the $60 game. Please confirm!!!

Dave
  • Dave

You are in for the 60.00 Heads-Up Tournament.

Cameron
    West Side Poker Club
  • I'm in both...what are the numbers so far...I may be able to get a few players if needed
  • GTA Poker wrote:
    I'm in both...what are the numbers so far...I may be able to get a few players if needed
    The numbers look like 15-17 Double knockout and 13-15 Single knockout so more the better for the players right. This would be great Dave (GTA POKER)

Cameron
    West Side Poker Club
  • Make it 25 people per event. 10 replys today.

Brent
  • This sounds like an AWESOME event and I wish I could attend. Good luck to those that play, I'm sure Cam and Brent will run an excellent tournament.

stp
  • To bad you can make it Shannon, I trust you will have a safe trip and I will see you monday.
  • Nice, so does that mean you're playing Monday here?
    I'll be gone till Sunday late, will reply to all then.
    stp
  • no, I will stop by after my game to see how everyone is doing and maybe get in on the cash game.

Prophet 22
    West Side Poker Club