Hello

Brad here looking for mid to high limit omaha of any type in the Toronto, Mississagua, Tri Cities and London areas.

Comments

• Hello and welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure if any hosts run mid to high omaha here. I host a game about once a month that usually has omaha in the mix. Blinds are only $0.50-$0.50 but generally plays a bit bigger than that (decent amount of straddling goes on and rebuys/addons up to 50% of the biggest stack are allowed). Always looking for new players :)
  • trigs wrote: »
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure if any hosts run mid to high omaha here. I host a game about once a month that usually has omaha in the mix. Blinds are only $0.50-$0.50 but generally plays a bit bigger than that (decent amount of straddling goes on and rebuys/addons up to 50% of the biggest stack are allowed). Always looking for new players :)

What city and night of week?
  • edited June 22
    bradika wrote: »
    trigs wrote: »
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

What city and night of week?

Hamilton and Saturdays. Just posted a game for July 2nd: https://pokerforum.ca/discussion/35395/hammer-poker-saturday-july-2