Daniel - New to poker forum

Hey, been playing online and the occasional live games since 15 years back, looking for home games in the KW area. Open to tournaments, sngs and cash. $20-$300 buy in. Just love playing. I’m in Beechwood west

Comments

• compueasecompuease Admin
    edited October 8
    Welcome Daniel, you have come to the right place, we have a few members that have started up semi regular games again, keep an eye out and contact directly. You will need to have proof of vaccination.
    Graihn
  • compuease wrote: »
    Welcome Daniel, you have come to the right place, we have a few members that have started up semi regular games again, keep an eye out and contact directly. You will need to have proof of vaccination.

Thanks, I’ve anted up (fully vaxxed) and exited to start up again!
  • Welcome to the forum @Graihn If you want to you can reach out to @DrTyore and send proof to him of your vaccination with ID (for people we don't know) and we can give you a vaccinated badge to put on your profile. Basically you are proving once that you are vaccinated and hosts on here can trust the badge and you don't have to be asked 15 times for proof for each game you want to join. 100% voluntary and @DrTyore does not store or keep any records.

Hope to see you at a game!
    Graihn
  • @MrCaspan thank you! How do I contact him? Seems I can only add a comment on his profile?
  • Its the spam filter that block new people from DMing people sorry

@DrTyore can you message him so that he can DM you the info when you have a min.
    Graihn
  • I will do.

Mark