Hammer Cash Game

September 25th, 2021
edited September 20 in Local Poker Games
shzqbmasvqhc.png
Live poker is back!!!

Cash game in the Hammer. NLHE/PLO round by round. $0.50-$0.50 blinds $100 buy-in with rebuys up to 50% of big stack. Start time is 7pm. 9 players max. Masks optional. Please do not attend if you are displaying covid symptoms or are not double vaccinated. Let's all treat each other with some respect.

2 seats available. Anybody interested after that will be put on the waitlist. Please post in thread or PM me if interested.

Waitlist:
1. moose
2. Datamn
3. ReefAquarium
4.
MrCaspan

Comments

  • I’d love to play.
  • martinmc13 wrote: »
    I’d love to play.

    You got it. One seat left.
  • edited August 31
    Table is full but it's still a while until the game. Definitely a chance someone might need to cancel so let me in know if you want on the waitlist. If there is enough interest, I could possibly be persuaded to open another table.
  • tell DJ he is not welcome,, we only want the real poker player in that family.... >:)

    oops, did I say that out loud?
    trigsToronto Pimpniks1
  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited August 31
    Like Pimp I can hardly wait to see, err donate to, you guys... My donation jar is full..
    trigsToronto Pimp
  • compuease wrote: »
    tell DJ he is not welcome,, we only want the real poker player in that family.... >:)

    oops, did I say that out loud?


    Poor DJ - you guys are so mean to him........ ha ha ha!! ;0
    Toronto Pimp
  • Not as mean as you are......I remember a couple of times that you wouldn't give him more money after busting...
    Toronto Pimpniks1trigs
  • compuease wrote: »
    Not as mean as you are......I remember a couple of times that you wouldn't give him more money after busting...

    I thought she did give him the money for a couple of buy ins but D.J. Had to do laundry and cleaning for it….
  • compuease wrote: »
    Not as mean as you are......I remember a couple of times that you wouldn't give him more money after busting...

    I thought she did give him the money for a couple of buy ins but D.J. Had to do laundry and cleaning for it….

    ha ha! Yes, I have had to give him a loan a few times - will make sure he brings enough $ this time ;)
  • awwww, I miss you guys... a tear just ran down my cheek... Just watched the Canadian women beat the usa in the gold medal game..
  • trigs wrote: »
    shzqbmasvqhc.png
    Live poker is back!!!

    Cash game in the Hammer. NLHE/PLO round by round. $0.50-$0.50 blinds $100 buy-in with rebuys up to 50% of big stack. Start time is 7pm. 9 players max. Masks optional. Please do not attend if you are displaying covid symptoms or are not double vaccinated. Let's all treat each other with some respect.

    2 seats available. Anybody interested after that will be put on the waitlist. Please post in thread or PM me if interested.

    Waitlist:
    1. moose
    2. Datamn
    3.

    I'd be delighted to join.

  • I'd be delighted to join.

    Hey Reef! Sorry, but table is full so I can add you to the waitlist. That does take the total players to 12 though. Again, if we get a few more, I'm cool with having a second table running.
  • Woog, forget fishing, that's for girls, and Cory why aren't you coming? You know you like to stack me...
    woog30
  • @folded is obviously scared of you and Nicole because y’all play so many hands . Or he just hates Hamilton and the tomato bread Trigs tried to pawn off as pizza.
    woog30folded
  • I'm going with #2
    Toronto Pimp
  • it is #2
    Toronto PimpthisORthat
  • Ok, I'm getting stoked here, ready to go. 10 buyins in my pocket just looking to smoke ya all...
    trigsmartinmc13
  • I am pumped too! Took the dining table top off the poker table today and already getting the chips ready.
    martinmc13
  • compuease wrote: »
    Ok, I'm getting stoked here, ready to go. 10 buyins in my pocket just looking to smoke ya all...

    Bullshit ! I bet he has 14 buy ins ready to blast off.

  • @moose seat open if you want.
  • @DataMn seat open if you want it.
  • Thank you Trigs that was a really fun night. The new guys were both very nice 🙂

    Great seeing the other Milton Rocks and the whole gang.


    Pretty boring game overall, no action……. D.J. Had $ 1200 in his stack by 10pm, pretty basic 50cent / 50cent game.


    @woog30 you were missed and I still haven’t heard from my female friend……… 😳

    kywkcwc6m1r4.jpeg

    trigsmartinmc13woog30
  • Great game.

    Let's do this again soon.
    trigsToronto Pimpmartinmc13
  • DJ is a luck box. He also disputes that he had that much. It was around $1,000. But, ya luck box for sure.

    Great night. Especially when my aces didn’t get cracked in Omaha ;). Glad we stayed to the end.

    Thanks for hosting us Trigs and thanks for the pizza Mike!
    Toronto Pimptrigsmartinmc13
  • Thanks again for hosting Trigs, it was a great time and awesome to meet everyone. Can’t wait for the next one.
    Toronto Pimptrigs
Sign In or Register to comment.