KW Live home game interest...

2»

Comments

• Ok, let's not have any more discussion in here re to vaccinate or not to vaccinate, to have a proof of vax or not, etc. I am going to create a to vaccinate or not thread, take it all there and say whatever you want , stupid or not. Anyone who posts in any other thread will get one warning and then poof, ban. I don't care whether it's sarcasm or not.
    trigsToronto PimpthisORthat
  • One last comment about home games. It is up to each individual host who they want at their HOME game. The is a personal issue and we should respect each others decisions. It is the hosts home, and its up to them. We also have the right not to attend any game for any reason.
    compueasetrigsToronto Pimptorontotablecptbeach2002
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    One last comment about home games. It is up to each individual host who they want at their HOME game. The is a personal issue and we should respect each others decisions. It is the hosts home, and its up to them. We also have the right not to attend any game for any reason.

EXACTLY!

My games are now clothing optional.

My option.

Mark
    Toronto Pimptorontotablecpt
  • out,....
  • Sorry just saw your post Comp... don't ban me ;) I've moved to the other discussion
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    My games are now clothing optional

I thought this was a given based on my other visits?!? It's actually the only reason I signed up!!

Toronto Pimp
  • MrCaspan wrote: »
    DrTyore wrote: »
    My games are now clothing optional

I thought this was a given based on my other visits?!? It's actually the only reason I signed up!!

You were not around when DrTyore used to make every game a clothing optional event (usually only pants)
    MrCaspan
  • haha I can somehow see it in my mind though. I feel like I missed out on poker in its hay day!
    beach2002
  • Lock/close thread
    MrCaspan
  • I'm still playing online poker, and now many people are talking about a new wave of coronavirus, so prefer to stay at home more often :)
  • edited September 2021
    Well said by both sides. If your OK to not participate in any event due to not being vaccinated which so many people world wide have and its a proven fact that it saves lifes, where no one has turned green or grown a tail, so be it. It is your choice! Its just sad to me that some procedures that really needs to be scheduled are post poned due to covid patients filling the emergency rooms. To me that's just sad..
    I am fully vaccinated and can't wait to play live poker in KW but on a wait list to play on Oct 16th. boooooo lol
  • edited September 2021
    15 new cases today. Hospitalizations are stable keeping the total at ten, while seven people are in ICU.
    If you’re “vaccinated” addicted, Why does anyone else need to be?

Not trying to be confrontational just sharing facts.

Also, all the variants are all Greek to me. Haha get it. Oh boy.
    From my daily email:
    Region of Waterloo Public Health is reporting 15 new cases of COVID-19
    Region of Waterloo Public Health is reporting 15 new cases of COVID-19 on its information dashboard.

The total case count is up to 19,649 confirmed since the start of the pandemic, with 98 per cent considered resolved.

Active cases are down by four to 149.

Hospitalizations are stable keeping the total at ten, while seven people are in ICU.

ICU data includes patients who aren't actively infectious.

Hospitalization data is current to Sept. 28.

One new COVID-19 related death is being reported, bringing that total to 299.

One new outbreak has been confirmed today at an unnamed congregate setting.

There are currently 8 active outbreaks in Waterloo Region.

Variant of concern cases are at 6,383. 17 more cases have been reported as the Delta variant, one more case has been reported as the Gamma variant, one case has been removed from the Alpha variant tally, and two cases have been removed from 'mutation detected.'

There have been 21 confirmed cases of the Beta variant.

There have been 3,126 total confirmed cases of the Alpha variant.

There have been 2,876 confirmed and suspected cases of the Delta variant.

There have been 99 confirmed cases of the Gamma variant.
  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited September 2021
    You do realize that you can still catch and pass on Covid, especially Delta even fully vaccinated, don't you? Admittedly you will most likely not get ill or even have any symptoms at all but you can pass it on to the unvaccinated people. Addicted and I, being older have our younger grandchildren (<12} to think off. Quite a few kids are getting it and getting sicker in some cases. If you look at those outbreaks I bet quite a few of them are in schools. I know of one here in Milton alone. I think there were 8 kids and one 9 yr old was hospitalized.
    I only have 1 grandchild (8 yr old) to still get vaccinated, but once he is then all bets are off ond bar hopping I go.. :open_mouth:

There is so much misinformation out there on social media, it's sickening... Almost cultish...

Here in Ontario it seems we are in much better shape than Alberta but our vaccination rate is much higher so that kinda tells the story.
    torontotablecptAddictedGogie
  • So BOTTOM LINE beach2002 WE HAVE INTEREST IN KITCHENER WATERLOO to play live poker. Bring it on sista!! I"M ALL IN!!
    beach2002
  • Addicted wrote: »
    So BOTTOM LINE beach2002 WE HAVE INTEREST IN KITCHENER WATERLOO to play live poker. Bring it on sista!! I"M ALL IN!!

Ask and ye shall receive.
    Addicted