Inviting back former members

compueasecompuease Admin
edited April 2020 in Off Topic Lounge
I asked Steve to dump me a list of the forum names and email addresses we have on file for them in the database. I am thinking of taking that list and sending a personal email inviting a lot of the more 'interesting" characters to come back and at least put in a guest performance, ie kristy, cindyxx, T8, GTA and dozens more to tell us what they are up to now. I'm sure a lot of the email addresses will be outdated but I can try. There are likely a few we wouldn't want back but if you can think of any from years gone by you would like me to invite, please pm me. With the new forum software it will be easier to manage,

Comments

• Just not costanza / fedh8r and darbday

Mark
  • lol, but they would liven he place up... Surely they have grown up by now...
    philliivey
  • Invite them all back. Quarantine is boring.
    philliivey
  • What is BBC_Z up to these days...
  • He would be one I would email... Re-introduce him to g2... lol
    Wolffhound
  • Did Fed ever move that couch? Wasn't it discovered he scammed a bunch of people and works at home hardware
  • Ya... I think it was 2+2 forum? He was into someone for like 20k....

Mark
  • Macke wrote: »
    Did Fed ever move that couch? Wasn't it discovered he scammed a bunch of people and works at home hardware

Couch confirmed not moved.
    There was a thread about a guy with the same name who scammed a bunch of people. I'd have to assume it's him because it would be too much of a coincidence.
  • He must have been pretty good at it as wasn't he hanging out with that better than Phil guy?

I just know I had his number in the PokerStars home games we had