Played the 385 Sunday at Niagara.

Got down to 46th . Just a bad cooler hand. Raised from the button with QJ spades . Only get 1 caller. I flop the queen high flush guy flops the ace high flush.

Bing bang bam...... I am out.

Guy had a monster stack and was limping 75% of hands . I raised 4x from the button and he didn’t even consider folding his Ace 6 spades.

It it was a fun day, I believe Yama was still in the tournament and card dead and comp were crushing the cash games.

Conrad and I will join trigs on Tuesday for more pain.

Comments

• lol, well not exactly crushing but up 1/2 a buyin in 4 hrs so pretty standard.. Actually I guess that's like $35. an hour so not quite what I generally make in the I/T world but more fun and less stressful.
    Not sure what Carddead did but he left an hour or so before me saying something about picking up his wife from the airport from visiting her boyfriend or something. :)
  • compuease wrote: »
    lol, well not exactly crushing but up 1/2 a buyin in 4 hrs so pretty standard.. Actually I guess that's like $35. an hour so not quite what I generally make in the I/T world but more fun and less stressful.
    Not sure what Carddead did but he left an hour or so before me saying something about picking up his wife from the airport from visiting her boyfriend or something. :)

Thats strange....... I didn’t see her yesterday