Niagara Vacation this week

I finished 3rd in the only single table satty I played, losing J-J to A-8 and then T-T to K-rag - I finished 50th in the super satty, where 40 got a ticket when my Aces got cracked by J-J.
-
Playing the 2-5NL at Fallsview during the WPT was not a good idea. i figured with all the 1/3 players playing higher than usual, there would be a lot of tight, scared, players. Apparently I was wrong. I got one good table draw on the first day and lost my shirt the other two days.
-
So, after almost losing my 3rd buy in ($500 each), I decide to head up to the hotel room that we got but passed by the roulette table on my way. I had $113 left in chips and asked the dealer to put the $100 on 19. He asked "Straight up?" and I said YEP.
-
I've done this before, at least 6 times, in the last two years, after a losing session of poker, throwing down $10, $15 and once $25 and have hit 19 all of those time but this was my biggest gamble ever on one spin.
-
When it landed on 19 this time, I couldn't believe it, $3500 in one shot ! I was so excited, I almost left the $100 bet on the table. I headed straight to the Cashier and did not press my luck any further.
-
Nicole and I headed out for a great dinner and decided to play Seneca the next day.

Comments

• Seneca on Friday night was not as busy as I expected, especially given the wait times and list at Fallsview. We got on a really fun, chatty table to start and I was up to $400 when that table broke and we got seated at the loudest table in the room.
    -
    Seat two was a young, female lawyer who was very loud, seat three was an older, retired gentleman, who loved to see flops and obviously didn't care about the money. Seat 8 was a wild player who had some incredible swings during the 5 plus hours we played with him.
    -
    I'll post some hands tomorrow, they were very interesting.... to say the least