sn1perb0y Powerfest Bap

I've been accumulating tickets to take a big shot at the powerfest series. I already won the tickets to these events and playing them regardless % bought, but would be nice to give PFC a sweat. There will be no markup which super +EV given my ROI in these.

This is my lifetime graph of partypoker tournaments >$100
graph over 100 buyin.png

Tournaments I will be playing:
May-06 14:00 Powerfest #5-HR: $1Mill Gtd PKO- $1050
May-07 12:00 Powerfest #9-H: $100k Gtd PKO- $109
May-08 12:00 Powerfest #15-H: $100k Gtd PKO- $109
May-08 16:00 Powerfest #18-H: $50kGTD PKO Fast- $109

Total: $1377 1%= $13.77---2%min
If you just want to buy % of the 1k thats okay too 1%=10.5---2%min
For EMT $1USD: 1.29CAD

UbetIfold=3%
westside_8=6%

Comments

• Put me down for 3 on the whole lot for now.
  • I'll take something... Lol
  • westside8 wrote: »
    I'll take something... Lol

5 or 10?
    always happy to book you, seems like every time you bap i run deep.
  • What does the 2% you bought from me for the Millions get me?
  • its 106 cad right? thats 6% on the whole thing
  • last call
  • 1k starting in 7mins, gl us
  • Is this the one I BAP'd? I wanna know if I should check in when you take it down....

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Is this the one I BAP'd? I wanna know if I should check in when you take it down....

Mark

I wasn't sure you wanted a bap since i thought u would post here after the event. I busted it so its fine.

As for my bapers, such a disappointment by me , I made a questionable 4 bet vs button squeeze and can't fold to 5 bet getting 2:1 although its a gross spot, his range is very strong 5 betting giving me 2:1. on to the next one...

1k busto.png
  • Playing powerfest #9 rn, gl us

edit1: we survived first break!weee, have 90k aka 85bbish. just folding a bunch

edit2: 2nd break, have 60k about 25bbs. card dead, won 2bbs with AA, had to fold turn with ajcc on a467ddd. hope to turn it around in the coming levels.

Don't ask me what ako is doing in this hand, he is a high stakes reg with +31k... luckbox...

luckbox city.png
  • Powerfest #15, first break at 101k and got a bounty. it was a roller coaster hour, went down to 40k doubled then got a bounty later; made a bad call with top pair and lost 20k chips.

15 1.png

15 2.png
  • 2nd break: sitting at 160k, had a nice double up to 220kish then lost 2 all ins for a bounty each time 33<AQ for 12bbs and A4ssvs55 for 11bs.

15 3.png

Edit 3: quite hour, didn't much much hand if any, have 131k aka 26bbs, late reg closing next level.

Edit4: bleed from 150k all the way to 70k, opened once with a5ss and got 3 bet and folded. then got it in a flip and lost. $27 in bounties.
    15 gg.png
  • Just reged the last event, i hope i can save the bap. gl us
  • Hey - not sure if I confirmed but yeah I'll take whatever was the balance from my Montreal BAP