sn1perb0y selling % of partypoker Caribbean

I am selling 35% of my $5300 Partypoker Caribbean main event at No markup. I've been playing MTTs for the last 5 years and have been doing relatively well playing part-time while studying. I will be playing the event regardless of % sold.

This is my partypoker sharkscope (never reset)
sn1perb0y partypoker sharkscope.png

This is my pokerstars sharkscope (never reset)
sn1perb0y pokerstars sharkscope.png

Notable online scores this year (2017)
partypoker Canadian online series $109: 1st- $6.1k
partypoker featherweight 6max 1k: 2nd- $250
partypoker featherweight 1.5k gtd: 1st- $305
pokerstars big 11: 5th- $1.6k
pokerstars 3.3 turbo pko: 1st- 328

I will be posting photos and update on breaks during the event. Also will post pic of receipt.

1% min= $53. accept partypoker, pokerstars or EMT.

Comments

• Bump, leaving on the 19th and most likely playing day 1b.
    Sold 22% + 1% swap. 7% left.
  • I busted day 1A 10mins or so before day ends a5o<kt. was very short around 11bbs.

I think i made a mistake of regging at first level, first few were kindoff useless and i lost a really big hand before i had a table change to probably the worst table of day 1A. Phil Greusseium, Anatoly Filatov (partypoker Russia Ambassador) and a UK pro and another German pro.

There was this hand that i played, in retrospect prob check call any size on river (not sure).
    1mill eff stacks, button opens to 15k, i make it 47k with black AA, bb flat button flat. Flop j24hh, i bet 57k bb calls button folds. Turn 9o, i bet 145k sb calls. river Ah, i bet 207k he raises to 640k and i tank the longest tank of my life and fold.
    - my thinking, what can I have. I can have AA, JJ, KQhh as value. I only have one combo of flushes but so does he (unless he cold calls 3 bets in bb with 78hh and KThh) which is possible but on the looser end of the spectrum given we are 170bbs deep.
    - if he thinks i play kk-qq this way ( he sees it as a weak bet on river given my size is about 1/3rd) that he might be turning qq-tt-88 into bluff which would be very ballsy and i'm not sure if it is likely. Although he doesn't have many value hand combos he doesn't have many bluffs either. I'm not sure what is right but i folded. I lost about half my stack from the get go.

I took my mom with me so we had some good quality time and overall was a good vacation.

I will post a pic of receipt tomorrow since pic is on phone.
  • yeah that river is pretty disgusting. I guess the argument for maybe calling is that otherwise you're folding anything that isn't a flush, then again I suppose it would be better to call river with JJ...

I think the river is a bet for sure and I'd almost say that given positions we have to call this raise since there are hands he can turn into bluffs here, people get a bit spewier in pot unopened to button so maybe include the possibility of a float or a QJs type hand
    GG
  • Pretty ugly spot on that river for sure. I love a x/call as you mentioned also. QQ, KK, are likely x'ing that river too and this gives you a very strong hand in your checking range. Easy in hindsight though I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • I think you give up too much by not betting river there. And I probably call river reluctantly unless I pick up a reliable tell or two.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    I think you give up too much by not betting river there. And I probably call river reluctantly unless I pick up a reliable tell or two.

I did bet river. i think you misread HH. would like to know if u call the raise.

Also piosolver says check river 98% of time and call all sizes, given a solid 3 bet cold call in bb range.
  • sn1perb0y wrote: »
    I did bet river. i think you misread HH. would like to know if u call the raise.

Also piosolver says check river 98% of time and call all sizes, given a solid 3 bet cold call in bb range.

Nah, was referring to UBetIFold's comment about x/call. But you did say retrospect you might j/call, hence why I commented saying you probably miss alot on the many times where it goes k/k

Is it the Jh on flop? Or off suit?

Yeah I probably sigh call there.
  • It was Jh, also I dont think i miss a lot of value. J most likely folds to river bet, and might turn it into a bluff if checked to.

As for calling the raise, what do you think he has that raises that we beat? do you think he doesn't raise sets on turn?
    As for bluffs what bluffs does he have?

In hindsight, i played it in the worst way possible.
  • I still think checking is bad. Probably not too much in his bluff range, I agree, but I'm also not discounting the raising due to a scare card play on the river. Think about it this way, you're likely not 3 betting and firing flop and turn with pure flush draw. You could be doing it with hands like broadway hearts, but if he's blocking those with his hands, in his hand, he can certainly bluff you off whatever hand you have based on the run out. Your hand is at the top of your range where as his hand is uncapped.