Seneca Fall Classic.

Anyone playing

Seneca Gaming and Entertainment - Seneca Poker - Niagara Falls - Tournaments

Playing the $330 tomorrow and the $1000 on Nov 11th.

Wetts ? you going ?

Comments

• I will be there for Day 1 tonight. Hope to see you on Sunday !
  • And out........ Nohing fancy. Pretty good turn out , over 100 peeps for flight A.
  • Pretty standard for me too. 133 players entered. Blinds are 250/500 50 ante, I have KK on button 3 limpers, I make it 2500, they all call. Flop is 6-7-8 Rainbow, checks to me, I bet 7k, BB jams all fold to me.
    I tank but figure this guy has a draw and you have to win flips, so I call and he has A-9s and hits an ace on the river. We both started the hand 25k, had me covered.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Pretty standard for me too. 133 players entered. Blinds are 250/500 50 ante, I have KK on button 3 limpers, I make it 2500, they all call. Flop is 6-7-8 Rainbow, checks to me, I bet 7k, BB jams all fold to me.
    I tank but figure this guy has a draw and you have to win flips, so I call and he has A-9s and hits an ace on the river. We both started the hand 25k, had me covered.

that sucks...... you make it 5X which is a perfect raise.
  • playing day 1 of the $1000 at Seneca Nov 11th.... will update on the twitter.

I finally got the twitter account cleaned up after it was hacked at the WSOP. hopefully no more ads for save the children.
  • Those children can go fuck themselves.

Good luck.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    Those children can go fuck themselves.

Classy
  • playing day 1 of the $1000 at Seneca Nov 11th.... will update on the twitter.

I finally got the twitter account cleaned up after it was hacked at the WSOP. hopefully no more ads for save the children.

GL to you sir. Wish I was there.
  • Thanks Glen...... Looking to play smart today.
  • Turning over a new leaf?

:D
  • Trump wants to know how you got into the country.

For lazy people here's a link to stories featuring da pimp:
    https://www.pokernews.com/other-ctags/michael-gigl/live-reporting

Good luck. Hate that hat .

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
  • At the dinner break sitting with 110,000 avg is 56,000. Blinds are 600-1200 ante 200. I am playing amazing considering i am on the table of death. Andy Spears, Jason Nablo and Dae Dae on my table.
  • After dinner break was card dead . Only had one decent hand pocket kings. Got it all in pre against pocket tens . Guy makes a friggin flush on the river two hearts on the flop then runner runner hearts.

Had fun and the structure was good. Just went absolutley card dead for almost 3 hours.

Hope the guys in Montreal do better than i did.