Playground Poker Trip

There is another $160 tournament at Playground. Same format / blind structure that I finished 12th in March.

$20k starting stack, 30 min blinds first day (level 14) and 40 min after that.

I will be playing Day 1c and/or 1d on Friday June 17 (11am / 7pm)

If anyone wants to go let me know ASAP. I want to book the airbnb room ASAP. Leaving Hamilton at 6:00pm on Thursday, so 3 nights accommodations.

I'm going regardless if anyone joins me or not.

Comments

• When does it end if you make it to the FT?
  • The final 27 play Sunday at 7pm.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    There is another $160 tournament at Playground. Same format / blind structure that I finished 12th in March.

$20k starting stack, 30 min blinds first day (level 14) and 40 min after that.

I will be playing Day 1c and/or 1d on Friday June 17 (11am / 7pm)

If anyone wants to go let me know ASAP. I want to book the airbnb room ASAP. Leaving Hamilton at 6:00pm on Thursday, so 3 nights accommodations.

I'm going regardless if anyone joins me or not.

Hey o go to playground by bus every month I'm completely interested want to exchange numbers?
  • Hey o go to playground by bus every month I'm completely interested want to exchange numbers?

Sorry, had to book time off quickly, so I already booked a single room on Airbnb. May be next trip.
  • Good luck DJ. Wish I could have made it. Just a brutal weekend for it. Way too much happening.
  • GL today. Kick some ass.
  • Go team PFC!
  • good luck. keep us posted.
  • No updates? DJ, you suck!
  • Updates will be coming soon.
  • Busto'ed the roll?
  • Playground was fun again and just as well run as I remembered from February. The tournament only saw 640 runners this time over 4 day 1s. I played Day 1c & d but didn't make it to Day 2. Just didn't seem to get any momentum and at the same time I lost focus / patience on my first bullet when I shoved 25 BBs into villain's c-bet which only left him 7 BBs to call me and he had me covered. I did have an up and down straight draw and he only had top pair, top kicker but his hand improved and mine did not.
    In between getting knocked out of Day 1c and Day 1d, I made enough in the cash game to pay for my second entry. I cannot say enough about the Customer Service and the Servers, they are beautiful and very friendly. The free food and drinks more than make up for the higher rake.
    Same thing happened in Day 1d, I got impatient and tried to make things happen instead of being more patient. This was about 11pm and I didn't get a lot of sleep the night before, so I turned in early to get a long day of grinding in on Saturday at the cash tables. Which is where my weekend really started.

To be continued.....
  • Sub'd. Waiting for the rest. Too bad it wasn't a total success but maybe it was just time the poker gods requested some of your previous won Manies at playground back.