Poker on TV

Hi, hope this is posted in the correct spot...
wondering what are the best TV channels (Bell in Oakville) for finding poker tournaments and poker programs on TV? Thanks

Comments

• I think poker on TV has really fallen off, but I suppose you will see the odd games on late at night. Not sure where specifically though.

A great option would be to hook up a computer or an android box to your TV - as there is a ton of free content available online, for example full episodes of EPT, PCA, WSOP, etc are posted regularly on youtube. There's also the Super High Roller games just starting out on twitch, and a ton of older content on PokerTube.

[video=youtube_share;1ccKhVKno8c]
  • Animaux wrote: »
    Hi, hope this is posted in the correct spot...
    wondering what are the best TV channels (Bell in Oakville) for finding poker tournaments and poker programs on TV? Thanks

They will actually be rolling out a poker exclusive channel this month I believe. Not sure which providers will have it, but it will be strictly poker content. I'll post more info if I have time to look for it, I just know about it from an article in cardplayer.
  • Thanks guys!
  • Poker TV in Oakville is useless, :( so by far the best poker programming is now the Twitch.tv live streams. You can watch Daniel Negreanu and Jason Somerville playing two-players-to-a-hand :confused: live. I ask Liv Boeree to stand up (so viewers can see her bare midriff) and she does. >:D I can watch Xuan Liu with her new blonde hair :h: at the live final table.

Hopefully, you will see me one day in a final table live stream, such as the upcoming WPT Georgia and WPT UK. :biggrin2:
    Animaux wrote: »
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    You can watch Daniel Negreanu and Jason Somerville playing two-players-to-a-hand :confused: live.

Ha yeah I watched that one yesterday, thought it was interesting. Was a great show of course, and as they mentioned, there's no rule against it - But man that would suck to be the guy that buys in to a $2100 only to find out you've got those two in the seat to your left.
  • While PokerStars has refused to ban this unethical cheating tactic due to it being hard to enforce, it's still cheating. Just like murder is extremely hard to prove, you should still have rules against murder, ghosting, insider trading, etc. I know that when a few cheaters get deep in a big PokerStars tournament, they turn the decisions over to another cheating high stakes player. :(

Occasionally, the ghosters and multi-accounting scumbags are found out, such as Brian Hastings. Negreanu finally smarted up during the stream and would remind Jason, "I'll tell you AFTER you have made your decision." :h:
    Bfillmaff wrote: »
    ... there's no rule against it - But man that would suck to be the guy that buys in to a $2100 only to find out you've got those two in the seat to your left.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    I ask Liv Boeree to stand up (so viewers can see her bare midriff) and she does. >:D I can watch Xuan Liu with her new blonde hair :h:

You never cease to creep me the fuck out #itputsthelotionon