sn1perb0y 20NL Challenge

As you all know I suck at cash game and in this break I will be playing 20NL full ring on poker 888. I have never played on poker888 and playing to clear the bonus as well as get better in cash games. I have no high expectations, but I hopefully will be profiting and putting some good volume.

I started with 3 tables to get used to the site but will probably add another table in a few sessions.

Will be adding interesting hands to revive the forum.

FU trigs

Comments

• gl sn1perb0y!

and when is someone going to start the petition to change the pfc slogan "Poker with a Canadian Perspective" to "FU trigs"?
  • btw, how many tables do you usually play when multi-tabling MTTs? can you handle a lot or is it normally 4 tables. i just ask because if you are really not the greatest at cash games it may be better to start with less tables at least at the beginning.
  • Playing mtts usually 4-7 depending on turbos, being deep etc...
  • trigs wrote: »
    gl sn1perb0y!

and when is someone going to start the petition to change the pfc slogan "Poker with a Canadian Perspective" to "FU trigs"?
    Come on. It's

FK U TRIGS!
  • moved to 4 tables pretty quickly since it got boring playing 3 tables, played 1229 hands and made 84$.

Attachment not found.

will post some hands later