How should GTA's trolling be regulated?

Please express your thoughts... Note, this poll is non-binding...;)

Comments

• I think trolling from time to time is fun and could add some humor. I myself do troll from time to time. Yet the only thing GTA does is troll every thread and member and I think he should keep it down a bit.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    yup

Solid advice here!
  • I'll take giraffes for $600 Alex.
  • Isn't this poll by definition, a troll?
  • moose wrote: »
    Isn't this poll by definition, a troll?

Winna....

Of course it is in Off Topic.
  • He, JimmyHo and other trolls can troll each other to death in non-poker and Off-Topic threads, but please leave the few poker-related threads alone. For example, if you have no real interest in the "WSOP / WPT / EPT Discussion," please troll somewhere else.
  • sn1perb0y wrote: »
    I think trolling from time to time is fun and could add some humor. I myself do troll from time to time. Yet the only thing GTA does is troll every thread and member and I think he should keep it down a bit.

He is a King of trolling, however we can't dismiss his poker posts which are few and far between but of very high quality. Just sayin'. I can't be bothered to find his "GTA on 2/5 cash" or whatever it was, but that was gold.

I personally think we should change his avatar to this if the poll doesn't fare well for him.

the-art-of-trolling--1308013222-7451.jpg
  • He is a King of trolling, however we can't dismiss his poker posts which are few and far between but of very high quality. Just sayin'. I can't be bothered to find his "GTA on 2/5 cash" or whatever it was, but that was gold.

I personally think we should change his avatar to this if the poll doesn't fare well for him.

the-art-of-trolling--1308013222-7451.jpg

I think i have read it a while ago and it was super great,I actually learnt a lot and used it for playing 1/2.
    The last time I remember him putting something useful was before WW1.
  • sn1perb0y wrote: »
    The last time I remember him putting something useful was before WW1.

Wrong troll. Tho.
  • it should of been WWZ
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    He, JimmyHo and other trolls can troll each other to death in non-poker and Off-Topic threads, but please leave the few poker-related threads alone. For example, if you have no real interest in the "WSOP / WPT / EPT Discussion," please troll somewhere else.

Maybe I could post about travelling to poker rooms at a discount and not playing?
  • Poll is a misdeal, I have owned my house for 14 months;)
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Poll is a misdeal, I have owned my house for 14 months;)

yup nice one
  • I'll take giraffes for $600 Alex.

this
  • moose wrote: »
    Isn't this poll by definition, a troll?

that
  • trolling in off topic threads should not only be allowed, it should be encouraged.

trolling in other threads should be managed a bit more strictly, especially in strategy threads where people can sometimes be apprehensive to even post a comment.

this goes for everyone, not just for GTA.
  • I think GTA needs a new script writer to update his trolling material.i am offering my service N/C:D
  • GTA?!? so 90's.
  • regulated trolling? you startin to sound like the US government!
  • I miss kristy she is supreme and very intelligent.
  • chaimr1924 wrote: »
    I miss kristy she is supreme and very intelligent.

I wonder what happened to Kristy. It seemed like she was back then she suddenly vanished again.
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    I wonder what happened to Kristy. It seemed like she was back then she suddenly vanished again.
    The OTL hasn't been the same without her.
    Probably getting ready for Christmas, she'll be back with some good ones soon.
  • The OTL hasn't been the same without her.
    Probably getting ready for Christmas, she'll be back with some good ones soon.

More like Ghomeshi Thread. Milo drove her off for good, I think.
    Oh really, I'll have to reread that thread today at lunch break.

She might have been pissed with me, but if she left it was more likely due to the mods refusal to kowtow to her strident demands.

Or, the whole Christmas thing . . . w/e.
  • I think she's pissed at comp....w/e

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • I think she's pissed at comp....w/e

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Huh? Did she tell you that? Have you ever met her?
  • So... things haven't changed much around here...
  • I'm pretty sure Kristy=fed