Getting started in Poker? Great collection of books

Not playing much poker any more (but I still got it -- won a tournament last week).

So, I'm selling my collection of books which includes some great books to get started, and then become and expert.

$100 for 16 books and one BlackJack Book.

Poker Books Tournament, No Limit, Limit & General Poker | books | Kitchener / Waterloo | Kijiji

Cheers,
Magi

Comments

• Hey Lou! Long time no see.

Toss out the McEvoy and the Negreanu and you've got a nice collection.

Do Armstrong and Scharf even play poker any more? I remember back in the day...

Good luck.
  • Of course I'm selling ice cubes to Eskimos and the price goes down for you guys.

This is for someone getting started! Great books and earn you that much in a day!

Not sure about Armstrong or Scharf. Haven't seen much of anyone for a while.

Need another West End Poker Day!
  • I will tell a couple of friends about your ad. May I ask why you don't play much anymore? I remember seeing you and Xuan Liu at Fallsview back when I was just starting to play cash games, and you both inspired me to keep taking shots.
    magithighs wrote: »
    Not playing much poker any more
  • magithighs wrote: »
    Not playing much poker any more (but I still got it -- won a tournament last week).

So, I'm selling my collection of books which includes some great books to get started, and then become and expert.

$100 for 16 books and one BlackJack Book.

Poker Books Tournament, No Limit, Limit & General Poker | books | Kitchener / Waterloo | Kijiji

Cheers,
    Magi

Great to hear from you, I miss the teaching sessions you used to have at some bar in Kitchener. would you consider splitting them?
    What would you want for the 3 Harringtons?

Milton Slim
  • as a NO!

Milton Slim