What do you think of these?

Thinking about a new set of chips.

Comments

• Not a fan of brown in chips

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0151 using Tapatalk
  • But how do you think it looks overall? Too close together, colour-wise? Edge spots match/progress okay?
  • I'm not a big chip guy, however I'm not a fan of the colours either. I prefer a more vibrant green opposed to such an earth tone.
  • I am colour blind makes no difference to me i like them all.
  • 2nd batch much better IMO

I see the camo theme in the first one, cool concept but I think the novelty would wear off quick, plus they are too similar to each other.
  • Yeah, I know . . . besides, the second set is far closer to "traditional" colours, and that, too, suits "me" just fine.
  • I would like Milo's quotation marks disabled for the rest of the week please.

I don't like the mustard coloured chip and the others in the set are fine but just fine. They are pretty much the frumpy sister of pretty chips.
  • MsBlue wrote: »
    I would like Milo's quotation marks disabled for the rest of the week please.

Beyond the capacity of Comp and myself. You will have to reach to a higher "power" or "authority".
  • I like mid century modern so is OK... All playing should wear retro track suits
  • You're going to put some labels on, right? I don't mind the second set. I actually like the "gold" chip.