Party d/c issue

I am in 3 mtts and d/c and it will not let me back on any tables -- help??

Comments

• managed to manually find 2 of my tables...the third that was done reg was gone for good

waited for 20min for "live support" despite it telling me it was 1min until I would be helped -- software and support are jokes:( goodbye chip lead
  • sucks.

that's why i stopped playing on party. software is terrible. i'd disconnect a lot also. support was horrible every time i contacted them for any issues.
  • ya they said it was my fault...fortunately 20min later the rebuy popped back up after the add on period...but i was down to 10th
  • for future reference is there any way to find a tournament past the reg period? i cannot see mtts in play
  • and again, but this time just on 1 table...must be on my end, right?:)

Untitled_zps025daa2d.png
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    for future reference is there any way to find a tournament past the reg period? i cannot see mtts in play

MTT filters- click on running
  • wat? see there//
  • can't find that other than under "my mtts" which does not recognize my d/c game
  • If your already registered in the MTT, find the MTT that you were in, open the lobby. At the bottom of the lobby there's a 'take seat' button. It'll open the table in which you are seated in
  • If you start to play regularly on party you'll become a pro at restarting the client or finding your running tables in a jiff with very few hands missed. It's another skill set you need to play on party
  • what a joke -- cant find running tables if they are beyond reg

more tilting is that the cash game auto rebuy works only occasionally,,,what a POS site
  • Don't know anything about the cash games, never clicked on that button before.......so are you saying, if you wanted to rail a random MTT that is 3 hrs (ex) in, you are unable to locate it?
  • ya can't find it...but I'm sure it's there somewhere -- anyhow just cashing out since the site is so horrid and I was just killing time
  • Other ways include filtering for "Running", "All" or Omaha tournaments in the Lobby. Playing against a lot of :fish: instead of Supernovas is a no-brainer for me.
    UBetIFold wrote: »
    If your already registered in the MTT, find the MTT that you were in, open the lobby. At the bottom of the lobby there's a 'take seat' button. It'll open the table in which you are seated in