Party Poker Q

I started playing some PLO online over the last 2 days (it's cold outside). I notice that Party converts my monies from $CAD to #USD and back every time I sit down and get up from a table. Is this a straight conversion either way or am I losing money every time I play from these conversions?

Comments

• AFAIK, partypoker converts your buy-in and cash-out at the same rate so you don't lose on the conversion. For example, if I use C$105 to buy into a U$100 FastForward cash game and cash out an even U$100, then it gets converted back to the original C$105.
    GTA Poker wrote: »
    Is this a straight conversion either way or am I losing money every time I play from these conversions?
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    <acronym title="As far as I know">AFAIK</acronym>, partypoker converts your buy-in and cash-out at the same rate so you don't lose on the conversion. For example, if I use C$105 to buy into a U$100 FastForward cash game and cash out an even U$100, then it gets converted back to the original C$105.

Thanks, that's what I thought...just a bit weird the method that they use in converting every cash-in/cash-out.