2013 wsop me

There was nothing much to watch on TV recently so I watched some poker for the first time in over a year -- watched the entire ME coverage on pokertube. I have to say that there was not much skill exhibited at the final table. Riess got run over by the deck the entire final table and most players seemed to sit and wait for cards for the most part. I have to say the Farber seemed to be the only player to open up his game much at all at the final table, but still did not seem to know what to do in several key spots.

Seemed pretty meh overall.

Comments

• I don't this I've heard boo about Reis since, other than about his post win speech. Last few ME champs meh
  • Still love the Jamie Gold win and his antics all the way to the bracelet.
  • Ok so I'm a total homer but Marc-Etienne was pretty much running the table until his cooler, and after coming back from a pretty big hit early. I'm personally not a huge fan of people saying they're the greatest (on the principle of "act like you've been there") but Reiss did play quite well also. I would have liked to see him get heads-up vs. McLaughlin. Not sure what happened to Tran - he's a good player.