ignore list question

i extremely rarely add people to my ignore list (technically i've only added one person twice - costanza and a while back epic_donk (who promptly got banned), both of which are/were fed - *sigh* i guess things never change). therefore, i'm kind of curious how it works.

i know that if they post i can't see it and there's just a section that says something like 'this person is on your ignore list'. however, i was curious as to whether they can still see my posts. also, i was wondering if they can see threads that i create. i'm new to this ignore list thing so i'm just curious. thanks.

Comments

• I'd assume they can..

But this thread alone may answer it pretty quickly.

Mark
  • The can see anything you post if they have not added you to THEIR Ignore list.
  • that kind of sucks. i understand that they can see my posts in other people's threads, but not sure why they're allowed to see the threads i create and post in them.
  • trigs wrote: »
    that kind of sucks. i understand that they can see my posts in other people's threads, but not sure why they're allowed to see the threads i create and post in them.

limitation of the software I believe.
  • It is pretty effective though...I have had darb on ignore for over a month and now have fed on ignore (and blocked him on twitter )...it makes the experience on here much more enjoyable. If everyone did the same it would quash the whole reason those sort of people come on here and they would likely eventually move on to somewhere else. Of course, some would obviously take longer than others.
  • Lmfao!!!!!
  • thanks for the post fed. your silence is deafening.
  • Works pretty well: )
  • cowards

jaja
  • costanza wrote: »
    cowards

jaja
    You may not be long for this world... I have warned you.. Sorry I can't block you as well..
  • compuease wrote: »
    You may not be long for this world... I have warned you.. Sorry I can't block you as well..

he was already warned by scoops as well. seems like he's trying hard to get banned again.
  • ROFL this thread.

I havent even done anything horrible for ages.

Im just not going to put up with you guys egging me on and im sticking up for myself

so hilarious u have to block me haha.

and comp, enough with the public citations

i know im on thin ice, its being dealt with.
  • not sure if costanza quite understands how the ignore list works...
  • does ignore list block pm's also?

EDIT: not that i'm expecting one though.
  • hmm I wonder what this thread is about. Fortunately I already know how ignore works.

:p
  • moose wrote: »
    hmm I wonder what this thread is about. Fortunately I already know how ignore works.

:p

now you have me wondering how many people have me on their ignore list. do you get an update or pm or something if someone adds you to their list?