27 man's!

So just a small quick brag,

Last 100 games at 1.50 level on 27 man's.........

up $43 ish which is about 28% roi with 33% itm.:biggrin2:

I know not big numbers or sample or whatever, just a good feeling and keep the confidence up!

Going to try the 3.50 level again soon if I can get the bankroll together.

But I was watching the 7's this evening, you are kidding me at blinds 100/200 they were in the final 9 already, almost the same timeframe as the micro's! Did I just watch at the right time of day or is the play not much better at the 7's?

p.s.

Hopefully this brings some good vibes to macke, piggypie and anyone else playing the small buy in's or sng's. :)

edit:

Still ways to go to improve overall mind you.

Comments

• GTA right on schedule!^-^
  • Good job philli, thats a nice little confidence booster. I got a couple of questions: How many tables do you play at a time? Also, what is your sn on stars?
    GL at the tables.
  • philliivey wrote: »

I know not big numbers or sample or whatever, just a good feeling and keep the confidence up!

But I was watching the 7's this evening, you are kidding me at blinds 100/200 they were in the final 9 already, almost the same timeframe as the micro's! Did I just watch at the right time of day or is the play not much better at the 7's?

Nice job Philli. Having played most buy-in levels of SNGS, I can tell you that the level of play does not improve until you get over $15. You just need the bankroll to sustain you.

If only I could put into practice that last sentence.
  • Good job philli, thats a nice little confidence booster. I got a couple of questions: How many tables do you play at a time? Also, what is your sn on stars?
    GL at the tables.

This is the next thing I will be doing is play more tables at once, as I am more just playing for fun right now but only 1 table at a time but I did do 2 at a time on the weekend.

I will be going for up to maybe 6 if I get in a "grinding" mode but will see I am not really a multitabler as I like to think hands through and pay attention to the table.

I do have tableninja which I do use even with 1 table but it's more for the betting sizes part of it so I don't have to type in a bet or move the bar over to make a bet,lol.
  • Well since you reset your stats we cannot see your last 100 games
  • now that i'm back at work i'll probably start playing more sngs since i don't have the time to play mtts during the week. despite me being completely exhausted from work already, i am thinking about setting up a thread to motivate me to play more. maybe 500 $3.50 6 max turbos. can't really set a time frame though. we'll see if i can convince myself to do it.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Well since you reset your stats we cannot see your last 100 games

I can still see them?

Untitled-49.png
  • Is your screen name on stars,the same as your PFC name?
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I can still see them?

Untitled-49.png
    GTA, you are being really Jewish right now. :-\
  • Is your screen name on stars,the same as your PFC name?

philliivey1
  • Well Hobbes sharkscope is having problems with showing stars stats today.

Also sorry;) it shows 118 games total but that's. Not all 27 mans so it was down to like 38$ when I looked at it again.

Just thought I would fill ya in on some facts you know.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Well Hobbes sharkscope is having problems with showing stars stats today.

Also sorry;) it shows 118 games total but that's. Not all 27 mans so it was down to like 38$ when I looked at it again.

Just thought I would fill ya in on some facts you know.

thread title says 27 mans.
    That's what I scoped.

Get you facts right before you call me out on it.
    philliivey wrote: »

p.s.

Hopefully this brings some good vibes to macke, piggypie and anyone else playing the small buy in's or sng's. :smilie:

edit:

Still ways to go to improve overall mind you.
  • Have my facts straight so guess no problem than.;)
  • darbday wrote: »
    GTA, you are being really Jewish right now. :-\

Anti Semite!!!! :D
    :arghh:
  • costanza wrote: »
    Anti Semite!!!! :D
    :arghh:
    hahahahahahaha

but seriously if being Semite means acting like GTA then I'm anti Semite.
  • Philli im gonna be frank with ya

im so glad u got confidence or w/e and you are enjoying playing again after somewhat of a hiatus as far as I know

but u really gotta start hammering out volume sir, also, turbo's.. reg speed micro sng's aint where it's at

u have the brain to know good shove ranges- turbo= more volume... more money... etc.

fuck off with shark scope stuff, stats dont even matter, also.. lol @ table ninja .. come on.

i encourage anyone and everyone to play, even if it's for fun, but take it seriously!

not sure if this is a borderline level thread or not lol.

either way, do work son.
  • Christburgers itt
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    philliivey1
    Thanks Hobbes