Custom Made Poker Tables

Hi everyone,

Our company is called Perfect Poker Tables and we build custom high quality poker tables at an affordable price here in the GTA. Check us out at PERFECT POKER TABLES - Perfect Poker Tables - Home

Like many members of this forum, my business partner and I are avid poker players. On Saturday nights, all the guys on our street get together and play poker. Small buy in and lots of beer.

Once we had 8+ guys showing up to play, we realized we needed a new and larger table. After spending lots of time looking around the GTA, we we not able to find the right table for us. Either too cheap and poor quality or too expensive furniture grade tables costing over 1000 dollars. So we decided to build our own!

The result is Perfect Poker Tables! One guy on the street wanted one, then another, and another. So we decided to start to make these for everyone.

Please check out our website at PERFECT POKER TABLES - Perfect Poker Tables - Home and leave us a comment or submit an order. We want to be apart of your next poker night!

Thanks for looking,

Mark + Scott @ PPT

Comments

• That is a very nice table, and it's quite reasonably priced too.

Welcome to CPF. You may get a few nibbles here.

I would suggest that you keep your offers in the B&S section, and please don't cross post.
  • Thanks JohnnieH, happy to be a member and we will keep our offers to this section. Everyone's feedback on how we can improve the product, suggestions for custom work and your ideas are welcome!
  • dice chips on the table. fail

oh and racetrack... fail

other than that they seem like a decent table for your average joe player
  • dice chips on the table. fail

oh and racetrack... fail

other than that they seem like a decent table for your average joe player
    Thanks for your feedback. We are designing and building other models as well. The race track design isn't for everyone but it does provide a pretty nice look. If you have any suggestions or input on our next design we would be happy to hear them.
  • ya i was joking. Im not a fan of racetracks one bit..dont take my comment too seriously haha

try using some padded suede alternatives for the rails instead of boring old vinyl?
  • ya i was joking. Im not a fan of racetracks one bit..dont take my comment too seriously haha

try using some padded suede alternatives for the rails instead of boring old vinyl?

Suede is terrible for a rail. The second it gets warm you begin to sweat like crazy. Vinyl is also easier to keep clean.

I have a racetrack in my current table, but I wouldn't put one in again. Drinks shouldn't be anywhere near the felt anyway. Drink tables FTW.
  • I like my race track . . . probably get a second table without one, just for variety, though. Welcome to the Forum, and good luck with the business.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Suede is terrible for a rail. The second it gets warm you begin to sweat like crazy. Vinyl is also easier to keep clean.

I have a racetrack in my current table, but I wouldn't put one in again. Drinks shouldn't be anywhere near the felt anyway. Drink tables FTW.

your forearms sweat like crazy?! haha I have heard nothing but good things about suede and about to upholster my new table tomorrow in padded buckskin suede

feels nice to the tough and looks better.

racetrack = terrible chip sounds (but they look cool for the kids)
  • Since no one has touched on it yet, my suggestion would be to make sure the racetrack and playing surface are flush. It makes for a more finished product and people notice the attention to detail. Plus, it's easier to slide big stacks into the middle.
  • How about a fabric-covered track? Less noise, and an alternate colour scheme for distinctiveness. Could also double as a "betting line".
  • ya. use a different color felt for the track or just use a bet line on the printed surface.
    I second the notion of level track if your going to use one. dont want to spill your barrel your pushing in
  • Agreed I would prefer a felt race track in a different colour or just a nice bet line.
  • I like the tables except I am not a big fan of the cup holders. I would imagine that shipping one of them to me would be prohibitively expensive.
  • I could see myself getting one if I stayed here in ontario... im a huge fan of this table... it kicks the shit out of the dining room table with table topper that we use at our homegame(s)

How fast can u guys pump those out? how long if i put an order in would it take to get it? do u ship, or have a store?
  • Milo wrote: »
    I like my race track . . . probably get a second table without one, just for variety, though. Welcome to the Forum, and good luck with the business.
    Thanks for looking! We are also currently working on a model without the racetrack which will come with a folding option for easy storage. We feel this exceeds the quality of other entry level tables at that price point.

The great thing about custom is that we can do what ever our customers can think of! We are currently building an 8 man round table which we will be featuring soon. Check back often.
  • I like the tables except I am not a big fan of the cup holders. I would imagine that shipping one of them to me would be prohibitively expensive.
    We have several options available for cup holders, including stainless steel or coloured aluminum. You can also choose to not put them in at all and save some money.

Shipping is available. We are currently working on a supply arrangement for shipping these tables within the GTA. Of course, with the table dimensions and weight, we can't just stick on a few stamps :)

Once we have the details sorted out we will let everyone know via the forum and our site.

Thanks for your feedback
  • costanza wrote: »
    I could see myself getting one if I stayed here in ontario... im a huge fan of this table... it kicks the shit out of the dining room table with table topper that we use at our homegame(s)

How fast can u guys pump those out? how long if i put an order in would it take to get it? do u ship, or have a store?
    Our turn around on these tables is about 10 business days. As we are a custom shop, we do not have an inventory of ready made tables so your table is made to order. Your choice of materials and customization will drive how quickly we can supply you with a table.

We do not have a store, keeping our costs down as we get started up. We are currently working on a supply arrangement to have these items shipped. Details coming soon!

Give us a shout at perfectpokertables@gmail.com and we can discuss some options.
  • Milo wrote: »
    How about a fabric-covered track? Less noise, and an alternate colour scheme for distinctiveness. Could also double as a "betting line".
    This is a great idea. The nice thing about custom work is we can do anything the customer wants. All of this is good info so we can help our customers with some potential design ideas as well.

Appreciate the feedback!
  • Do you do round tables?
  • ah competition! :) nice table, i'm sure you'll get plenty of business being located in the GTA
  • Hey guys - many of you asked for a two tone design with a padded and felted racetrack and a level playing surface. Here it is! The red and black look very slick together. Let us know what you think.

8434227.jpg

As always, you can visit www.perfectpokertables.ca for a no obligation quote.
  • Looks great. I am not a fan of the cup holders in the rail, but that's just one mans opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Looks great. I am not a fan of the cup holders in the rail, but that's just one mans opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! Some folks like the cup holders in the rail, others on the edge of the playing surface, and some don't like them at all.

I think a clean rail looks the best, but that is the great thing about custom. Its what you want!