Lost and Found - Royal Cup 11

I have only one item "found"

Did someone leave a tabletop and case at the tourney??

I have it at my place.

Al

Comments

• I unpacked a table top from comp's car that had not been opened yet. Could this be the one? The case had the standard silly poker scene on it, bordered in black, iirc.

Also, I would like to report a "lost" item . . . specifically, any shred of evidence that I have a clue about how to play this [EMAIL="#%&@ing"]#%&@ing[/EMAIL] game. Should any of you find it, please return it to me BEFORE tonight's Forum tourney. Otherwise, I may just set fire to the buy-in, as at least it will (briefly) keep me warm.
  • Milo wrote: »
    I unpacked a table top from comp's car that had not been opened yet. Could this be the one? The case had the standard silly poker scene on it, bordered in black, iirc.

Nope, got that one...
  • It might be Wolfhound's. Al - send him a PM to confirm.

Jac
  • Milo wrote: »
    I unpacked a table top from comp's car that had not been opened yet. Could this be the one? The case had the standard silly poker scene on it, bordered in black, iirc.

Also, I would like to report a "lost" item . . . specifically, any shred of evidence that I have a clue about how to play this #%&@ing game. Should any of you find it, please return it to me BEFORE tonight's Forum tourney. Otherwise, I may just set fire to the buy-in, as at least it will (briefly) keep me warm.

The warmth you get by donating the buy-in it and yanking cool_teen's chain a bit more will go alot farther. >:D
  • It is mine Al, several HU games involving better players than I were still being held on it when I left. If it stores ok at your place pls keep it. It only comes out for Royals.
    If not, pm me where to come get it.

Thanks.
    Dave
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    It is mine Al, several HU games involving better players than I were still being held on it when I left. If it stores ok at your place pls keep it. It only comes out for Royals.
    If not, pm me where to come get it.

Thanks.
    Dave

Any chance you'll sell it?
  • No, but its yours if I could borrow it sometime?
    No, but its yours if I could borrow it sometime?

Or I could borrow it when I need it.

ps....looking to host an MTT sometime in June :)
  • Its yours.
    Al, Johnnie forgot his tabletop at the royal.
    Its yours.

Wolffie, if you make it out to Johnnie's game in June, I have some beer you forgot. One good turn deserves another, buddy . . . Hope to see you.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Or I could borrow it when I need it.

ps....looking to host an MTT sometime in June :)
    Wolffhound wrote: »
    Its yours.

I ok this if we can borrow it for the next Royal.. :)