Pharaoh's chip

I would like to add more Pharaoh's chip to my collection. Anyone wants to sell theirs or want to do a group order.

Is chiptalk.net right site to order chip from?
anyone know of a good website to order chip from.

Comments

• Looks like a few clubs in WA where I started playing poker are out of business now
  • I order 200 of these chip, any idea, how long it takes for delivery. thanks.

order was from chiptalk
  • I order 200 of these chip, any idea, how long it takes for delivery. thanks.

order was from chiptalk
  • Usually a few weeks, more if they get held up at the border.
  • mine took just over 2 weeks, but just samples, only 5 of each chip.
  • I received the chips today.
    I love it.
  • I got mine yesterday as well. I lovvvveeee them.
  • yeah they're very nice chips, i love my samples, i'm def going to get a full set. i'm wanting to oil some of them with mineral oil to see if it's worth doing, the consensus is that it's better to oil them than no to.
  • Yeah, I can't decide if I should oil them or not either. I will likely oil a few first to see if its worth it.
  • I wouldn't oil since the label are only stickers and might end up staining them/loosening the adhesive.
  • Oil them???
    Why?
  • Oiling brings out a richer colour in clay chips.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Oiling brings out a richer colour in clay chips.

This. Here's a pic of my PCAs. As you can tell the chips on the right is much deeper in colour.

393348_10150931342100324_684420323_21212424_2066787492_n.jpg

Oiling also deepens the pitch of the sound the chips make when they are being riffled. When there are several people playing with their stack, the deeper tone makes it much less bothersome to listen too .