Whaasssuuuppp?

I have been bounced from the site numerous times over the past few weeks. Usually locked out for 10 minutes or so and then allowed back in. I try not to be unruly.

Others have same issue?

Comments

• Not here, but I am a loyal vassal of our Hero. Perhaps the answer is in your unrequited adoration of his Nubile Consort?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Not here, but I am a loyal vassal of our Hero. Perhaps the answer is in your unrequited adoration of his Nubile Consort?

Well I don't think that means there is a vas deferens between us.
  • I have been bounced from the site numerous times over the past few weeks. Usually locked out for 10 minutes or so and then allowed back in. I try not to be unruly.

Others have same issue?

kinda, it takes forever to open a thread or post alot of times, also get a database error page when trying to get on here.
  • Connected to Full Tilt at the time (if I can stay connected at FT I can stay connected anywhere), and hotmail. Booted nowhere else.
  • Connected to Full Tilt at the time (if I can stay connected at FT I can stay connected anywhere), and hotmail. Booted nowhere else.

ya, yesterday i thought it was because Kristy was uploading her fat ass on here:p

(sorry Kristy, i wuv you:))
  • actually, if I had to guess..I'd think it was the 400 lurkers, loading it to fap too..

Also, pics of you..or you weigh 400lbs, are a virgin and live in your Mom's basement.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    ya, yesterday i thought it was because Kristy was uploading her glorious boooteee on here:p

FYP

(fapable for sure)
  • I don't know what Phil's problem is...everybody loves my ass.

Proof:

dalai-lama-dalai-lama-girls-eternal-question-demotivational-poster-1240436904.jpg

lovesit.jpg

jpCzXRAqzT_and-i-said-back-dat-ass-up-here.jpg
  • I have noticed the site a little slow at times, but it usually seems to bounce back. Is that what you are experiencing?
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I don't know what Phil's problem is...everybody loves my ass.

Proof:

dalai-lama-dalai-lama-girls-eternal-question-demotivational-poster-1240436904.jpg

lovesit.jpg

jpCzXRAqzT_and-i-said-back-dat-ass-up-here.jpg

i did not say i hated it;)
  • Graham wrote: »
    I have noticed the site a little slow at times, but it usually seems to bounce back. Is that what you are experiencing?

No, I'm getting bounced. I am now wondering if it has to do with my being logged on with my BBerry (so I can fap to Kristy's ass while mobile) and getting logged out as it times out despite being on line at home. Make any sense?*

* Question in regards to my BBerry and not whether it makes sense to fap to Kristy's ass.
  • Hmmm not too sure... if you could give me an error message or anything that would help a lot to investigate it.