Virgin! (looking for games in Guelph)

Hey guys,

Ya so this is my first post and could be my last depending on the response i get....umm yeah i live in guelph and i wanna start playing some poker such astouney's or cash games in guelph or GTA. i don't have my old group anymore since we all get split up and all...let me know!
email is bhavesh12345@hotmail.com

cheers

Comments

• Sounds like a dare. Welcome, and based on your location you should have no trouble finding a game to suit your tastes.
  • Welcome (and what Milo said)

what games do you play?
  • i play hold'em nl pretty much 99.9% of the time but i am willing to learn the other games...well i have learned them before but its been a long time since i've played anything but no limit hold'em. let me know if you guys have any games going on...thanks!
  • I updated your post title to include Guelph so you may increase the odds of finding something. Rivaflush runs games in Guelph all the time and there are a ton in the KW area also... here is the last game that was held in Guelph:
    http://www.pokerforum.ca/f60/guelph-tuesday-april-29th-15889/

Welcome to the site!
  • bhav....what kind of stakes are you looking for ?
  • I thought I had edited it but apparently not..fixed now
  • bhav....what kind of stakes are you looking for ?
    well 25cent 50 cent would be nice to start off with. i play online a Ultimate Bet but max i'm would go to is $1 $2 and in the future maybe 3/6 but yeah 25/50 cent or $1/2.
  • I run 25 dollar tourneys at my place on thursdays...it's close to grange and starview (East end of guelph).
    I'm looking at running a sunday tourney this week to gauge interest... :)
  • im game for sunday....let me know.
  • sweet rivaflush!! i would be interested in that for sure...what time were you thinking?