RC V Results

I just wanted to let everybody know they should watch the NHL Draft Lottery tonight - Ching Hill plumetted so far down the standings they are actually the favourite to get the #1 pick and add Stamkos to their roster.

AJ, I'm sorry in advance for the beating the Bruins are going to take in the next 4 games. You probably shouldn't watch, it might get ugly.

Comments

• Pinhead wrote: »
    I just wanted to let everybody know they should watch the NHL Draft Lottery tonight - Ching Hill plumetted so far down the standings they are actually the favourite to get the #1 pick and add Stamkos to their roster.

AJ, I'm sorry in advance for the beating the Bruins are going to take in the next 4 games. You probably shouldn't watch, it might get ugly.

NASTY! True as hell, but NASTY nonetheless!!!

Trying to get our resident Habs fan at work to give me odds on the first round...he isn't prepared to do it. For the LIFE of me, can't figure out why.

And I'll be watching, don't you worry. I'll the big guy in the back of the bar crying in his beer!

CHING HILL IS ALIVE! Just abit shocked and awed from Saturday.

LET'S GO BRUINS LET'S GO!!!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Trying to get our resident Habs fan at work to give me odds on the first round...he isn't prepared to do it. For the LIFE of me, can't figure out why.

Haha what odds were you asking him for?
  • Originally I wanted 4:1 on a $20 bet...but he won't even give me 2:1!

Now THAT'S faith in the Habs, isn't it??
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Originally I wanted 4:1 on a $20 bet...but he won't even give me 2:1!

Now THAT'S faith in the Habs, isn't it??

Wow. I'm sorry to tell you this, but he is not a real Habs fan. At 2:1 odds I would consider betting my car lol.
    Wow. I'm sorry to tell you this, but he is not a real Habs fan. At 2:1 odds I would consider betting my car lol.

yea, all talk...calls himself a dedicated HABS fan, but keeps his wallet really far away from his heart.
  • errr, where are the standings? Are you going to post both team and individual stats?
  • compuease wrote: »
    errr, where are the standings? Are you going to post both team and individual stats?

I don't have them, so that part will have to wait for Sandro. From memory the team standings were:
    1. Kit Who
    2. Guelph
    3. Fish
    4. Happy
    5. HBK
    6. Monksy
    7. Waterloo
    8. GTA North
    9. Milton

and somewhere off in the distance...

10. Ching Hill

Bruins are going to round two dude...start dealing with the upset now so it won't hurt so much!

;)
  • Big E wrote: »
    Bruins are going to round two dude...start dealing with the upset now so it won't hurt so much!

;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Nice to see even after the Leafs get eliminated there are still delusional fans out there ;)
  • You all realize that when the Bruins DO make round 2, you will look to OUR TEAM as the one to take the whole thing, right?

And when we beat the bloody snot out of the Habs, you're all going to look at Eric and myself as GODS!!
  • pfffffff! Habs in 5.
  • pfffffff! Habs in 5.

Thou wilst be the first to feel thine wraith!!

Eric...go get 'em!! ;)