Thanks Kit Who?

GG!!

Good to meet you Graham/Greg, thanks for making the trek in and for the extra swag.

Hope to have all the Royal 5 team back for Royal VI!!!

Thanks for the lift BigE...that Taco Bell was disgustingly good.

GG

Comments

• Thanks for having me along for the ride Wolffhound. It was a great time spent with great teammates and people.

Looking forward to the fall. Well, after I enjoy the summer.
  • GG everyone... I don't think any of us thought we would come back to actually win it after being in something like 5th place after the 3rd round. I know I was a little shocked.

Thanks Wolf for inviting us to play on your team and nice meeting the rest of the guys. We couldn't have done so well without you, nice work on the MVP! Looking forward to the next one also!
  • Graham wrote: »
    GG everyone... I don't think any of us thought we would come back to actually win it after being in something like 7th place after the 3rd round. I know I was a little shocked.

Fixed it for you.
  • Sorry I missed this.....very bad, very bad!
  • Thanks Wolf for getting the team together..:

Great Game all....theres one thing missing in your pic tho...ME!!..(Sorry, my ride was there and i had to leave)....

Cant wait to play the next one...really there should be more than two in a year..they are sooo much fun..and its good to see everyone
  • PokerQueen wrote: »
    Great Game all....theres one thing missing in your pic tho...ME!!..(Sorry, my ride was there and i had to leave)....

Maybe someone can photoshop her in :D
  • Hey gang,

A great time playing poker with you all, that was the most nerve wracking hour or so waiting for the other heads-up games to finish once I was done...but damn what a sweet finish.

That's what a team is all about, I look forward to defending in the fall! Let's show 'em it was not fluke and be the first to repeat!

Anyone have the team pic???
  • Hey Eric...you can go to the facebook group and just save it...:)

Big E wrote: »
    Anyone have the team pic???