Game 9 Player's List

Shaping up for a great season ender! Chris and Allen are continuing to battle for the top spot, but as of now, anyone in the top 4 or 5 can win the season...should be a great race.

STR82ACE - Seat Reserved - 2008-03-28 16:06:09
Derksen - Seat Reserved - 2008-03-28 17:32:27
SteveKerr - Seat Reserved - 2008-03-30 12:44:34
BusDriver - Seat Reserved - 2008-03-30 13:56:05
Stakz - Seat Reserved - 2008-03-30 22:28:41
DWett - Seat Reserved - 2008-03-31 06:53:49
ACDC - Seat Reserved - 2008-03-31 09:11:29
FishBoy - Seat Reserved - 2008-03-31 09:28:40
akline - Seat Reserved - posting
Max - Seat Reserved - verbal
ElElliott - Seat Reserved - post
BigChrisEl - Seat Reserved - post
Omar_Suarez - Seat Reserved - 2008-04-01 18:47:42
hecktor Suarez - Seat Reserved - post
MCflip73 - Seat Reserved - 2008-04-02 20:28:30
JHJ - Seat Reserved - post

Comments

• I'll come and donate my money to the Chris and Allen grudge match.

Chris is in too, obv.
  • WOW! I feel like I've been initiated and excepted to the most notorious poker GANG! Awesome...I really can't wait to play polish poker after the season ends, heck, I've been playing polish poker ever since I joined the gang. I hope y'all speak for hecktor as well.

BigChrisEl - that Monday game sounds soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice!
    ElElliott - drunken monkey, more like drunken lion..I ROAR (bluff) more!! (oops, suppose to be a secret weapon).
    Busdriver - I agree with your jerk theory and where the Heck have you been??
    Derksen - I wanna see you down some Polish style one of these days, like I said, I don't like you reading skills...reading that i held KK scared the hell out of me in Elliotts home game.
    Str8t2ace - you want me to drink more!...hell yeah, what kind do you like? I'll supply!

There's no turning back....Ching Hill Locos (and Locas) forever carnal!

speakin of beers, I'm on my 6th one already as I write this....LOL!!!!!!

P.S. put Hecktor down as well for ths wek's game.
  • IM-ON-TILT wrote: »
    speakin of beers, I'm on my 6th one already as I write this....LOL!!!!!!

No, really?? ;)
  • Hey Gang

Just wanted to wish y'all luck this weekend at Ryder....

and Romer you can drink as much as you like ;)

Garry
  • You'll be missed Garry...have fun...wherever you are!
  • I'm in this week......Omar Suarez and I will make a deal with the columbians and get the buy money for our weekly donation ha ha
  • Mark me down as comming.
  • GREAT!!! that's two FULL tables!! Should be a great game, and a lot of points to spread around too.

See everyone tonight
  • With yet another mountain of chips, Darryl once again takes down yet another big game last night, but it was scary for awhile.

Darryl gave away a good portion of chips to Aaron and Eleanor by the time they were three way. Aaron took the chip lead from Darryl for awhile, then Eleanor doubled up on Aaron when her pair beat out Aaron's AQ, giving her the chip lead for abit. All three players were on their game too, and from that point on, it got very interesting. Eleanor was the third place winner eventually, giving Darryl the chip lead back. Heads up play last a few minutes, but Darryl's aggressive style and huge lead were eventually too much for Aaron. I think the last hand was Darryl with AQ and Aaron with A4, but I could be wrong. By that time, my eyes were threatening to mutiny out of my head, so I could have been dreaming that hand.

Anyway, great game everyone! Nice to have two full tables again too. Congrads Darryl on your back to back victories. Be sure to bring that to the Royal on Saturday!!
  • Congrats Darryl! Please bring a fresh goat to the Royal Cup on Saturday.

Oh, and AJ. I wouldn't say I 'gave' Darryl the lead back. I would say it was ripped from my trembling hands with that soul-crunching 4 card straight he caught against me with my AKc against his A8o. Bah!
  • ElElliott wrote: »
    Oh, and AJ. I wouldn't say I 'gave' Darryl the lead back. I would say it was ripped from my trembling hands with that soul-crunching 4 card straight he caught against me with my AKc against his A8o. Bah!

ROFLMAO!! Well put El! I really couldn't remember the details of that hand until you mentioned it. Man, what a suckout that was!

Oh, and Darryl...if you're picking me up...please have the goat's head in the trunk okay?
  • ElElliott wrote: »
    I would say it was ripped from my trembling hands with that soul-crunching 4 card straight he caught against me with my AKc against his A8o. Bah!

Had you read chapter 7 of "Get There: Volume 2" - you would have seen that coming!

Chapter 8 talks about not getting your money in with AA - since you are already there, there is nowhere to get.
  • Congrats Darryl on the back to back victories...,

You're tough to beat it seems once you have the lead.

You gotta lend me that "book" you're reading so I can play them AA better next time (damn bullets never improves). I may also have to ask Big Chris for a favour and lend me "his luckbox" one of these days!

BTW, Good Luck to Ching Hill this Saturday! I am positively sure you'll all defend that title well!

PS: AJ, it looks like I'll be out for 2 weeks but should be there for the finale and the SET so we'll see you all in due time.
  • Congrats Darryl,

Just to let every one know if you get Aces, they are no good the first time. The second time they are gold. So as soon as you see Aces fold them and save your money and wait for them to come around again.
  • BigChrisEl wrote: »
    Congrats Darryl,

Just to let every one know if you get Aces, they are no good the first time. The second time they are gold. So as soon as you see Aces fold them and save your money and wait for them to come around again.

Aces?? What are Aces?? Never seen one, let alone more than one in my hand.

Man, I couldn't get over how card dead I was...even when I had a decent starting hand, I would either get raised out or get slapped with a cold deck on the flop.

I really hate this game sometimes
  • BigChrisEl wrote: »
    Congrats Darryl,

Funny how you mentioned that...,

First time I got AA on SB, I was solid - took down a nice pot! Second time I got them on the button, I raised 4x big blind and got called by 56s and got hammered by the flush on the turn card.

Looking back, I was actually ahead big pre-flopped but was behind on the flop to a open ended straight flush draw. To make matters worse, I dealt myself a set by the end of the 5th street. If that's what they call "improvement" on bullets, I'm folding that shit going forward.

I am either reading the wrong "book" or I really need to start borrowing that so called "box" you got there.
  • OOPS!

I limped UTG+2 with the 56s @ 30/60 and Stakz limped behind. You raised to 175, and I figured you were strong. I was anticipating the "overcall" from him figuring that would give me a little over 3/1 + implied if I hit.

After that the hand pretty much played itself>
  • Great game Darryl... again. You know our expecations are much higher for the Royal now;)
  • great game Daryl....we'll never work for DHL but we can look on with envy ...... maybe Deutsche Post will try and buy Fedex one day so Romer and I can get a different uniform haha
  • With Darryl's back to back victories, he has moved into SECOND place on the POINTS board, and is now the new MONEY Leader as well! Well done Darryl!!

But Chris and Eleanor are both only a few points behind you, and all are well within reach of knocking Allen OUT of top spot finally.

Going to be a hell of a finish to the season!!