Login problems

Hey

Umm.. Drtyore here, and I can't seem to login, nor does the site "remember me" anymore when I click the box... I can't login at all today, and this has happened on two different computers so it's your fault! :P

Mark
EDIT: Umm.. okay, now I'm logged in... WTF?

Comments

• +1

WTF is going on?
  • +2.

Thought it was cleared up. but I was incorrect in my assessment.
  • I did an upgrade late last night... are these problems still going on? If anyone else is having issues logging in, send an email to info[at]pokerforumcanada.com. I will try and figure out why the site isnt remembering you. Is there something you click on before it forgets you?
  • The upgrade obviously doesn't like the KW area ;)
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    The upgrade obviously doesn't like the KW area ;)

Obviously not.

Email sent.
  • I can get logged in, but the forum is a frightful mess. I'm sure it will take some time to get the kinks out.

Interestingly, the change brought back all my PM's that were lost the last time the forum underwent a major upgrade.

Weird.
    The upgrade obviously doesn't like the KW area ;)

Why would he want to keep the great players of KW off the site? ;)
  • Hi Guys,

I have made a few changes that are supposed to address the login problems, and am currently making some template changes (though it should look okay now). What problems are you experiencing currently? The more specific the better :D
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Why would he want to keep the great players of KW off the site? ;)

He's not...just the so so ones ;)

HA...I kill me
  • Every single pic is missing. Except the ads. :)
    He's not...just the so so ones ;)

HA...I kill me

Ziiiiinnngggg.
    Good one.

I wanna play AJ HU at RC. :D
  • actyper wrote: »
    Every single pic is missing. Except the ads. :)

Ahhh...really? I don't see any problems. What browser are you using, and could you take a screenshot?

Pics are showing in this thread...http://www.pokerforum.ca/f14/pics-wii-15270/
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    I wanna play AJ HU at RC. :D

You're on Ron...be good to bust your aces again ;)
  • IE7. And when i say pics, I mean icons, logos, etc..

I'll post a screen cap later if the problem still exists.
  • actyper wrote: »
    IE7. And when i say pics, I mean icons, logos, etc..

I'll post a screen cap later if the problem still exists.

Same here. All buttons ie. "post reply" "quote" are missing
  • login and viewing problems as stated above

Milton Slim
  • Are you guys going to PokerForum.ca or Pokerforumcanada.com. Would it be possible to right click on one of the images and select properties -> then paste the location of the image.

Thanks,

Graham
  • Bolding the "New Posts" Title.. Thumbs down. The words kind of just run together now.
  • Pokerforum.ca Graham. Sorry though at work and right click is disabled. It's the dumbest thing ever lol
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    Bolding the "New Posts" Title.. Thumbs down. The words kind of just run together now.

Wasn't intentional. Upgraded to the newest version of vbulletin seems to have done this. Will try and fix it. Sorry!
  • I hate to ask this, but would it be possible for someone having the login/image problems to clear their cache and try again. Unfortunately I am unable to replicate the problems which is making it very hard to troubleshoot. I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks,

Graham
  • seems to be working better now that I've done that Graham.
  • I tried a new computer and everything seems fine now. (Except the bold text of course ;) )

Btw typing in pokerforumcanada.com automatically redirects to pokerforum.ca now anyways.
  • Okay, I just went through and fixed all the old references to images. You will probably need to clear your cache to see the changes. I apologize for any inconvenience but the way it was before, it had everything pointing to pokerforumcanada.com which I was trying to fix.

If you are still experiencing problems keep posting them here so I can tackle them one at a time... don't worry, the bold thing is on my list... I don't like it either.
  • deleting cache fixed it
  • Great... thanks for the update!
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    Bolding the "New Posts" Title.. Thumbs down. The words kind of just run together now.

+1. Seems pointless.

Otherwise all is fine now running on Firefox. I'm logged into pokerforum.ca
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    +1. Seems pointless.
    Otherwise all is fine now running on Firefox. I'm logged into pokerforum.ca

Okay, I think I fixed it... can you check again? Mine seems normal.

Any outstanding issues?
  • Graham wrote: »
    Okay, I think I fixed it... can you check again? Mine seems normal.

Any outstanding issues?

Yep, all good.

Thanks again!