GAME 8 Player's List

Player's list so far...if you're name isn't here, and you want to be counted in, send me a message or post here to be added...see you all on Thursday

STR82ACE - Seat Reserved - 2008-03-21 09:15:41
SteveKerr - Seat Reserved - 2008-03-21 16:10:22
GarryC - Seat Reserved - 2008-03-22 07:45:44
Stakz - Seat Reserved - 2008-03-22 09:09:53
FishBoy - Seat Reserved - 2008-03-24 08:15:30
ACDC - Seat Reserved - 2008-03-24 13:24:16
hecktor - Seat Reserved - 2008-03-25 09:20:42
Derksen - Seat Reserved - 2008-03-25 11:06:43
DWett - Seat Reserved - posting
JHJ - Seat Reserved - posting
BigChrisEl - Seat Reserved - 2008-03-26 07:58:37
ElElliott - Seat Reserved - posting
akline - Seat Reserved - email
MCflip73 - Seat Reserved - 2008-03-26 21:02:58
IMONTILT - Seat Reserved - phone call

Comments

• In.

blahblahblahbalh
  • Im in for this week.
  • Another good game shaping up tonight, still a couple of seats open for any late comers. Looks like Jeff is not going to make it though, and I haven't heard from Max yet...still should be a good turnout.
  • CONGRATULATIONS to Darryl for taking the game tonight! And boy, did he EVER dominate tonight's game. Darryl built an early chip stack, and by break, he had a monster. After the merge, he continued to dominate the table, and amassed a very impressive mountain of chips. Heads up with Eleanor lasted two or three hands, but she couldn't fight the Jamie Gold stack in front of Darryl for long. She did hit a flush on the flop to double up in the first hand, but Darryl came back when he KQ paired the Q two hands later, and Eleanor failed to improve.

Third place goes to Romer and bubble was Aaron, both of which played VERY well tonight. Good Game all.

Oh, and Stakz?? CHUMP! ;) Hey, bud, it happens to us all sooner or later.
  • Congrats Darryl! When you're hot, you're hot.

I hope it keeps going for you when you're in Vegas!
  • Congrats Darryl. There was a luck box on the table but it wasn't the one Allen had ;)
  • Yes, I have developed a new strategy that was successfull. It consists of 3 steps.

1) Just call.
    2) Get there.
    3) Repeat
  • Congrats on the win Darryl,

figured you'd take it down...you were hitting pretty good and making some nice calls.
  • I've updated the Leader Board sticky thread with the lasted results.

Just a reminder, there are only 4 games left in Season 8. If you want to qualify for the Season Ending Tournament, you are quickly running out of oppurtunity to get in the game.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    I've updated the Leader Board sticky thread with the lasted results.

Just a reminder, there are only 4 games left in Season 8. If you want to qualify for the Season Ending Tournament, you are quickly running out of oppurtunity to get in the game.

AJ,

the points doesn't seem right, can you verify?
  • It jusst wasnt my night. I felt it before the game. I didnt play well at and made bad calls. Its ok it happens. Good game and congrats to the champion!

Maybe i should switch to Omaha =/
  • WTF???? The points on the HPT site ARE out...they didn't register Darryl as being the first place winner at all, start with Eleanor at 2nd...

My spreadsheet AND the Leader Board Thread ARE right though, so for the time being, please refer to that thread for the correct standings and NOT the HPT site until I can figure out what the hell happened. That site is REALLY starting to tick me off...every week its something different going wrong.
  • Congrats, Darryl, El, & Romer. I'll have to come out this week, and try to climb my way back up the leader board.
  • Congrats, Darryl, El, & Romer. I'll have to come out this week, and try to climb my way back up the leader board.

Jeff, be good to see your smiling face again...you ARE still planning on representing The Hill at Royal Cup V, right? Need you man!