NL Holdem Tourney in Calgary Nov 6th

Anyone interested. Buy-in is $50.00 and we hold 2 tourneys back to back. The unwritten expectation is you play both games however it's not 100% written in stone.
No rake however there is a tip jar set up to help cover food and chair rental.
It's a friendly game with a good pot and many many beers. Limited to 32 people (we are almost full now)
Let me know if you're interested.

Comments

• Me and two buddies would be intrested in comming down from edmonton as i get home on the 4th. any seats left and if so what time do they start? and maybe could have a little more info thanks
  • However I am keeping a waiting list so if anyone is interested shoot me an email and I'll put you on the list.
    D
  • I'd be interested and I also have several friends who'd probably be interested too.
    Email me at Will_Son@shaw.ca if you need more people.
  • how often will you organize these games, because me and several friends are interested in a good home tourney
  • Hello,
    I noticed you were looking for players before for a tounry in the past. I may be interested in this. I have a 150.00 freeze out tourny on Dec 1 in S.E Calgary if your interested. E-mail me at coreya@shaw.ca
  • when the fck did we get players from Calgary?
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    when the fck did we get players from Calgary?

We're probably going to see alot more since a forum that was Western Canada mainly shut down.
  • well in that case,

A: where are their 'Hi I'm new's
    B: welcome to the forum
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    well in that case,

A: where are their 'Hi I'm new's
    B: welcome to the forum
    C: that really is a picture of Kristy :D

Some of them have been "members" since 2004
  • lol..yeah, and d: I'll go out with you if you ship me $50 on Stars.

ok, take off $10 on account of the bitchiness.